Administrative assistant is needed for a small hauling firm. We specialize in hauling materials to and from different areas in VA, MD and DC. This position is to perform varied secretarial and administrative duties for a small office.
- Composes and produces business correspondences, reports and related materials or guides the work of other staff who produce these materials.
- Reviews and signs materials, as authorized.
- Edits documents produced by others.
- Ensures confidentiality and controls access to sensitive information, such as staff personnel files.
- Responds to inquiries and requests for information requiring knowledge of company policies and procedures.
- Serves as an internal resource to administrators or staff on company procedures.
- Performs administrative duties associated with scheduling and coordinating.
- Arranges with vendors for services, prepares agendas, gathers and organizes supporting information.
- Oversees office operations.
- Schedules, assigns and prioritizes workload by setting appropriate deadlines.
- Possess a valid driver’s license. You need to be able to run errands in company vehicle.
- Knowledge with Microsoft Office such as Excel, Word, Outlook, QuickBooks and QuickBooks Online
- Knowledge with scanning, copying and faxing documents
- Answering phones, taking messages or handling calls when necessary
- *The company reserves the right to add or change duties at any time.
- Experience: 1-2 years of related experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Service orientation
- Self motivated
- Dependable and punctual
- Bilingual in Spanish if possible
Full Time Needed - Work Hours: Monday - Friday 8am - 5pm
401K when eligible
Major Holidays Paid
Room for growth
Please Email resume, previous work experience and salary requirements and call 703-357-6474 to inquire further about the position. Please make sure your resume has your contact number in it.
Posting ID: 565498457Posted: 2021-02-25