Digital Technology SpecialistJOB SUMMARY:
Sells key technology products and related financing. Employs a consultative selling process to sell the correct technology solutions to achieve customer technology goals. Has full understanding of the digital workflow in a dental office and clearly communicates the DDX (digital work flow processes from point of acquisition to final restoration). Key performance elements include: sales volume, sales growth rates, gross margin attainment, high quality-efficient installations, support to local centers and customer satisfaction (both internal and external customers). ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES & ACCOUNTABILITIES:
- Performs technology equipment selling function to prospective customers while delivering a unique and superior customer experience with regard to purchasing and financing dental equipment and achieving high gross margins.
- Achieves annual CAD/CAM and technology sales goals as established.
- Understands and effectively promotes company-wide preferred customer program - privileges and all CAD-CAM high-tech offerings along with other technology equipment and financing offerings.
- Works with RM and Manufacturing Sales Team to coordinate CAD/CAM and technology selling events to include but not limited to POP, Free-Crown, previews or other similar events.
- Educates FSC channel on the effective use of lead generation and selling tools for CAD/CAM and technology products and services.
- Completes Equipment Order Agreements including customer signatures and documents all pertinent project details.
- Communicates and executes company terms of sale. Collects deposits, customer signatures, balances due (or final financing documents) on or before delivery. Offers and attempts to sell Henry Schein Financial Services.
- Attends equipment installations (minimally makes contact with customer on day of installation), communicates with customer on installation progress; ensures all follow up work is done on a timely basis and to customer's satisfaction.
- Reviews proper use and care of equipment with customers (may assign to CIT) and co-travels with FSCs to create new leads and 'train' FSCs on prospecting.
Participates in special projects and performs other duties as required.
In addition to the essential duties and responsibilities listed above, all positions are also responsible for:
- Meeting company standards pertaining to quantity and quality of work performed on an ongoing basis, performing all work related tasks in a manner that is in compliance with all Company policies and procedures including WorldWide Business Standards.
- Adhering to Company policies, procedures, and directives regarding standards of workplace behavior in completing job duties and assignments.
At least 3 years of prior sales-related experience required. Specialized Knowledge and Skills:
Desired skills include: sales knowledge, attention to detail and project management skills, knowledge of dental software applications, understanding of clinical and restorative dentistry. Other:
Bachelors degree preferred. Henry Schein, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against applicants or employees on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, disability that can be reasonably accommodated without undue hardship, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, citizenship, marital or veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
Posting ID: 598616922Posted: 2021-01-12