Fox Trail Assisted Living, a Virginia Assisted Living, is seeking a caring Registered Medication Aide(RMA) to join our team.
The Care Partner role is the heart and soul of our home. You are responsible for providing the highest degree of quality care and services to a consistent group of residents and their familiesin our homes. The Care Partner will spend the time necessary to fully understand the unique needs of our residents so that we can provide the best care to those we serve.
- Build meaningful relationships with our residents and their families as you provide assistance with activities of daily living, attend to individual care needs and get to know their unique preferences and personalities.
- Attend to the individual needs of residents, which may include assistance with grooming, bathing, oral hygiene, feeding, incontinent care, toileting, prosthetic appliances, transferring, ambulation, range of motion, communicating or other needs in keeping with the individuals' care requirements.
- Knowledge of the individualized wellness plan for residents and provide support to the residents according to their care plan. Contribute to the care planning process by providing the house with specific information and observations of the residents' needs and preferences.
- Maintain the comfort, privacy, and dignity of residents in the delivery of services to them. Interacts with residents in a manner that displays warmth and promotes a caring environment.
- Follow the directions of your leadership team, work as a positive team member of the Care Partner team and use the strategy guides for success.
- Work as a team to create meaningful activities for the residents.
- Assist in maintaining a safe, neat and clean environment.
- Promote a homelike environment for residents.
- Distribute resident's medication in an accurate and timely manner.
- Dedication to and passion to serve seniors with excellent customer service skills
- Flexibility and a willingness to modify role duties for the overall good of the community.
- High School diploma/GED
- State Required Certification or License for the position you are seeking.
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Previous experience working with seniors preferred
- Ability to make decisions and act in the resident's best interest
- Possess written and verbal skills for effective communication and a level of understanding
- Competent in organizational and time management skills
- Demonstrate good judgment, problem solving and decision making skills
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds
Fox Trail Senior Living strives to maintain a diverse workplace and does not discriminate against any employee or job applicant because of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.
Fox Trail Senior Living is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
Posting ID: 600259881Posted: 2021-01-18