Do you desire to work for an organization that makes a difference and offers meaningful work? Do you have a desire to support the vulnerable and isolated population in your community? If you answered yes to any of these, then Home Instead has an opportunity for you!
Home Instead is looking for a Part-Time RN to join our care team.
Job Summary: Registered Nurse, within his/her scope of practice, is responsible for the delivery of quality client care through the nursing process and implementation. The nurse is responsible for coordinating all nursing care for clients based on established clinical nursing practice standards. They will collaborate with other professional disciplines to ensure effective and efficient client care delivery and the achievement of desired client outcomes.
RN job responsibilities:
- Conduct initial client assessments as necessary
- Conduct skilled nursing and supervisory visits as needed
- Provide medication management
- Assist in the training of newly hired CAREGivers
- Provide a pre-shift introduction to CAREgivers working with a client for the first time
- Work with others in the field to assess the condition of the client and develop an individual plan of care
- Implement client's plan of care and evaluate its effectiveness
- Educate client and family members on the client's condition and plan of care
- Share home based, after hours on-call duties with others on the team
- Complete admin tasks related to clients and RN duties, including charting
This position does offer flexible hours, though candidates should be aware that weekly hours can vary depending on client load. While most of the work for this position can be scheduled within standard business hours, work hours can, at times, be non-standard based on client needs.
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.
Posting ID: 600022859Posted: 2021-01-16