Looking for a job that combines competitive pay with good culture? Are you a car enthusiast and have experience working in a fast pace environment? Are you passionate about delivering a unique customer experience that creates a memorable and outstanding impression? If you answered yes to any of these questions, Honda of Chantilly wants to talk to you.
This specific job posting is to fill our need for a Korean speaking Sales Associate.
No experience necessary. Individuals with prior experience working in retail, restaurants, and hospitality are encouraged to apply. We provide paid training and ongoing mentorship and support.
WHY WORK HERE:
- Time Magazine National Quality Dealer Award Winner
- The Sports Illustrated AIADA All-Star Dealer Award for outstanding customer service and commitment to the industry, community, and the nation
- Distinguished Service Citation from the Automotive Hall of Fame
- Paid Training
- Competitive earning potential
- Medical, Dental,
- Life and Disability
- 401K with Company Contribution
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Personal Leave
- Paid Holidays
- Bonus Programs
- Vehicle Purchase Programs
- Approach, greet, and offer assistance or direction to any customer who enters the dealership showroom or sales lot.
- Assist customers in selecting a vehicle by asking questions and listening carefully to their responses.
- Explain product performance, application, and benefits to prospects.
- Describe all optional equipment available for customer purchase.
- Build strong rapport with customers.
- Perform high-quality, professional, and knowledgeable presentation and demonstration of new/used vehicles.
- Learn to overcome objections, close sales, and perform all other steps of the sales process in accordance with company standards.
- Report to the Sales Manager regarding objectives, planned activities, reviews, and analyses.
- Enthusiastic with high energy throughout the sales workday
- Professional appearance
- Excellent communication skills
- Positive and energetic personality
- Outgoing with a friendly personality, especially while handling objections & negotiating pricing
- Must have a clean & valid driver’s license
- Must be willing to submit to a background check to employment.
About the Dealership
The Pohanka Family of Dealerships is firmly entrenched in the Washington DC Metro. Starting as a single service repair facility back in 1919, our group has grown to a family of 17 dealerships and 11 service centers throughout Northern Virginia, Maryland and Washington DC. Since 1919, five generations of the Pohanka family and our associates have provided our loyal customers a variety of easy ways to meet their needs.
At Pohanka, you can expect to work on a dedicated team of professionals. Our team works with a collaborative approach and encourages success amongst each of our members. We are interested in helping your career and adding to your resume. Join our team and develop your skill set and realize your potential!
Posting ID: 574661926Posted: 2021-01-22