The Fitness Equation (“TFE”) is seeking motivated Personal Trainers to provide fitness instruction and programming that improves the lives of our members. The Personal Trainer will engage with members to build client relationships by enrolling members into TFE training programs and delivering fitness results to clients through these training programs. The Personal Trainer will also keep the exercise floor and equipment clean, organized, and operating in a proper manner for TFE members. The Personal Trainer will report to the Assistant Fitness Director and Fitness Director.
- Develop personalized exercise programs consistent with our members’ personal fitness and exercise goals.
- Conduct training service sessions with members which includes TFE’s FitEQ fitness assessment, individual training sessions, group training sessions, etc.
- Continuously monitor and assist members and guests of the club at service desk and on the exercise floor to ensure proper form is used when performing exercises.
- Maintain exercise floor, equipment, and facility cleanliness to ensure readiness for use.
- Maintain fitness and sports amenities in the club such as Basketball, Volleyball, and Rock Climbing areas during family time, pick up, league, or general use.
- Consistently achieve monthly production goals established by the Fitness Director.
- Partner with other department teams to help members and guests achieve their fitness goals.
- Must hold a current nationally accredited personal training certification (example: ACE, AFAA, ACSM, NASM, or NSPA) or a degree in Exercise Physiology / related field.
- Must hold a current CPR / AED certification.
- Must be outgoing, professional, and motivating with a passion for helping others and self-development.
- Ability to be punctual for shifts, appointments, and meetings at all times.
- Ability to initiate and develop positive, professional relationships with members, guests and staff.
TFE offers competitive compensation, benefits, management training opportunities, and a FREE membership with employment. This is a fast growing organization with opportunity for advancement based on performance. Only those individuals selected for an interview will be contacted.
Posting ID: 602469686Posted: 2021-01-28