Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
The future is what you make it!
When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers and doers who make the things that make the future. That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly way, keeping buildings safe and even making it possible to breathe on Mars. Working at Honeywell isn't just about developing cool things. That's why all of our employees enjoy access to dynamic career opportunities across different fields and industries.
At Honeywell, our outstanding team of scientists, engineers, and professionals develop groundbreaking technology by applying their expertise in complex hardware and software control systems, atomic physics, ultra-high vacuum environments, cryogenics, cyber security and others.
Are you ready to help us make the future?
We are seeking a Program Security Manager (PSM)
to be a part of Honeywell's Security & Technology Team, ensuring compliance with all applicable Industrial Security Program and Corporate security requirements, managing all aspects of security including personnel security, physical security and information security. The PSM leads a team of CPSOs and ISSMs/ISSOs and interacts directly with internal and external stakeholders across multiple sites and supporting multiple customers. Key Responsibilities:
Provides oversight of development, implementation and evaluation of a comprehensive Industrial Security Program
Develops and administers personnel, physical and information security programs and procedures to ensure compliance with customer, corporate, and business requirements
Coordinates and maintains excellent working relationships with program managers, customer security representatives and other government organizations to enhance the overall security program
Executes on strategic and annual plan for improving and growing the security organization
Develops and maintains security Standard Operating Procedures, System Security Plans, OPSEC Plans and other system security processes and procedures as required
Coordinates customer security inspections, tests and reviews and ensures all elements of the security program are audited and documented per customer requirements
Develops and implements information security education, training, and awareness program
Ensures all program and personnel documents, material and equipment are processed, tracked, maintained and stored in compliance with customer requirements
Provides direction to organization on all investigations and security violations, incidents and escapes and approves all mitigation plans YOU MUST HAVE:
- Bachelor's Degree & 10+ years of experience in a security role within U.S. government/industrial security program
- Minimum 3 years of experience managing industrial security programs
- Active TS/SCI U.S. government security clearance
- Experience managing security requirements for NISPOM, JFAN, DCID, ICD, RMF, and other related government regulations
- Experience leading a team of more than 10 security professionals
- Excellent communications skills
- The ability to work as part of a team, leadership and have conflict management skills
- Possess the interpersonal skills necessary to deal courteously and effectively with a diverse group of individuals and clients
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Self-starting, dynamic person whose quick learning and adaptability
- Technical and team problem-solving skills
- JOB ID: HRD102059
- Category: Business Services
- Location: 2214 Rock Hill Road Suite 350,Herndon,Virginia,20170,United States
- Must be a US Citizen due to contractual requirements.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.