We have multiple openings for warehouse staff! When you join our warehouse team you will be working with a seasoned, hard working crew that has low turnover. You will be able to work forty hours each week with the opportunity for overtime. Rohn Industries is locally owned and operated, and the leading high-grade print recycler in Minnesota. If you are looking for a warehouse position that is centrally located within the Twin Cities in a company that is known to promote from within, please apply now!
2nd shift positions available!
- Pull, pack, stage or convert orders for shipment using a work order or verbal instruction from supervisor.
- Include job and order numbers on order tickets.
- Use computer equipment to grade material and weigh material accurately.
- Load or unload trucks making sure: truck is chocked before attempting to unload and load product; truck bed is clear of debris, obstruction or defect for safe entry/exit; incoming product is in tact and coincides with paperwork/ packing list; and freight is properly positioned and secured in truck.
- Responsible for properly securing loads for delivery.
- Accurately complete and maintain all forms and records legibly.
- Perform housekeeping duties to keep work area clean and free of debris.
- Comply with all safety rules and regulations.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Education : High School Graduate or General Education Degree (GED)
- Forklift experience preferred
- Inventory experience preferred
- Computer Skills: Basic Computer Skills and Office equipment (phone, fax, copier)
- Physical Demands: Lift/Carry, Stand, Walk, Sit, Push and Pull, Handling, Squat or Kneel, Bend, Be able to lift, Other Physical Requirements: Vision (Near, Distance, Color, Peripheral, Depth Perception)
- Able to work Inside warehouse facility. Some exposure to weather elements due to open shipping/receiving dock area.
Posting ID: 601077644Posted: 2021-01-26