George Family Dental Care is a family practice that has been serving the city of Plantation for over 25 years. The ideal candidate should be someone who is team orientated, with a patient centric philosophy, and has a personal standard of excellence.
Here at George Family Dental Care we treat our staff like family and strive to cultivate a positive and structured work environment. We encourage both personal and professional growth for our staff by offering a competitive benefits package, training, and continuing education opportunities.
Our dental office is committed to providing optimal dental care, so if you think you have what it takes to help us accomplish this task, we’d love to hear from you.
Compensation will be based on experience.
Dental Receptionist Responsibilities:
- Greeting and welcoming patients to the practice.
- Scheduling, rescheduling, or canceling appointments as needed.
- Assisting patients to fill out information forms.
- Preparing patients’ charts and daily schedules for the dental staff.
- Updating patient records and documenting recent treatments and procedures.
- Scheduling follow-up appointments and providing telephonic reminders.
- Communicating with medical insurance providers to determine if patients are required to make co-payments.
- Verifying methods of payment and collecting payments as needed.
- Performing general office duties, such as answering telephones, photocopying, filing and faxing.
- Maintain new patient metrics
Dental Receptionist Requirements:
- High school diploma or GED.
- Certification in office administration, medical administration, or related field is advantageous.
- Proven experience working in a dental office.
- Sound knowledge of dental terminology.
- Proficient in dental practice management software (Eagelsoft).
- Working knowledge of general administrative practices.
- Good telephone etiquette.
- Exceptional organizational skills.
- Excellent customer service skills.
NOTE: You must compete both assessments to be considered for this position.
We are a growing family practice looking for the right candidate to join our practice. We treat a wide variety of patients and offer a wide array of procedures to our patients. Dr. George is always on the cutting edge of technology, and strives to provide all of his patients with the highest standard of care.
Posting ID: 593392665Posted: 2021-01-16