The future of sustainable plastics is here. Revolution Company is a global brand unified by a single mission: creating plastics that help preserve our environment. Spanning nearly every industry, our family of brands delivers sustainable, high-quality plastic products to both consumers and companies alike. Our brands include Delta Plastics, Revolution Ag, Revolution Bag, Rodeo Plastics, and Command Packaging.
Join our team and be a part of building a world that creates a smaller footprint with a bigger impact. Together, we can make a difference in reinventing plastics for good. I guarantee you have never seen plastic like this.Responsibilities
Revolution Company is now hiring for a Printing Operator for its Evening Shift position in Vernon, CA. This role comprehends all required tasks to set up, inspect, and print top quality products according to job specifications. The ideal candidate has excellent communication, problem-solving, and time management skills. The successful candidate will be a motivated individual who has strong attention to detail with a high level of accuracy, efficiency, and accountability.
- Maintain a safe and clean environment to ensure efficiencies, productivity, and the highest possible quality standards.
- Locate, inspect, and mount plates and determine if good to use.
- Understand template, job card, and roll ticket.
- Load/Unload, inspect, and spice rolls and cylinders.
- Stage printed rolls in conversion
- Identify bag/print types (t-shirt, merchandise, sidecut, etc.).
- Recognize gear types and change gears.
- Handle and clean Anilox.
- Load/Unload ink chambers and trays from the machine.
- Understand pump controls m209/210 to pump ink to chambers.
- Set/Adjust impression, registration, and web guide.
- Verify print matches template/job card specifications
- Complete all required forms (Production, Setup, Machine checklist, pH, and Viscosity).
Revolution Company is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
- Must have 2 years of recent work experience running flexographic printing presses.
- Necessary math skills - Addition, subtraction, and multiplication to record accurate reports.
- Essential reading and writing skills.
- Knowledge of 4 color process printing, water-based, and solvent-based inks are a plus.
- Periodically lift and carry up to 25 lbs. and frequently lift and carry up to 50 lbs. Sometimes push up to 100 lbs. and move up to 900 lbs. using a pallet jack.
- Bilingual preferred but not required (English/Spanish).
#printingoperator #operations #printing #manufacturing #operator #plastics #packaging #lineattendant #industrial
Posting ID: 597987312Posted: 2021-01-09