Snowpine Lodge is Alta's oldest and newest ski-in/ski-out lodge! As Alta's finest year-round luxury lodge, guests are treated to plush guest rooms, world-class dining at Swen's Restaurant, and rejuvenation at Stillwell Spa. Join our team today and enjoy working at the top of Little Cottonwood Canyon, the home to over 500 inches of snow annually!
Davidson Hotels & Resorts is one of the largest and most successful independent hotel management companies in the industry. The combined experience of our team represents a breadth and depth of expertise that is unmatched, and we believe our people are the cornerstone of our success. We are committed to making Davidson a great place to work and provide the foundation for building successful careers. If you share our passion for delivering hospitality where details matter, apply today to join our team!
A Rooms/Building Maintenance Engineer will perform work to keep machines, mechanical equipment, and hotel structure operational and in good repair. Duties may involve pipe fitting, boiler making, insulating, carpentry, repairing electrical or mechanical equipment; minor plumbing, drywall and vinyl repair and installation, floor repairs and other general maintenance duties.
• Experience of 2-5 years preferred in commercial or institutional maintenance environment.
• HVAC or plumbing or electrical skills.
• Light carpentry and knowledge of paint and wallpaper.
• Certification in pool operation preferred.
• Meet minimum age requirements of jurisdiction.
• Ability to communicate effectively with public and other Team Members.
• Valid driver's license preferred.
• Preventive maintenance background preferred.
• Read, write and understand English.
EOE AA- Minorities/Females/Vet/Disability/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation
Davidson Hotels & Resorts is a drug free workplace. Pre-employment drug test, background check, and job assessment required.
Posting ID: 596338712Posted: 2021-01-06