Looking for excitement? Wanting to be part of something bigger than yourself? Then consider joining a winning team of professionals at CACI, Inc. National Services Business Group, which are addressing the most complex national security challenges confronting the United States today. So if you possess excellent hand-dexterity and a high degree of mechanical aptitude, and thrive in a fast-pace and dynamic workplace; we have the perfect job for you. We have an opening for a Printing Press Operator
. You can make a difference; join our team.
What you will get to do:
- Responsible for safely and efficiently operating process-specific, printing press machines and equipment.
- Responsible for making and maintaining improvements to the printing presses, the processes, systems and products resulting from the use of the presses to include preventative maintenance.
- Responsible for conducting quality control on the presses and resulting products according to established procedures and standards.
- Knowledge of and experience with printing press operations to include digital, screen printing, gravure, flexographic, small offset and large sheeted presses; and methods such as letterpress, lithography, digital and ink-jet printing techniques
- Ability to research and analyze solutions to overcome operational challenges to reduce operational threats and mitigate risk factors
- Experience in managing projects/processes within budget and on-time either independently with minimal supervision or within a team environment
- Analytic and problem-solving skills to address difficult and complex issues, especially those associated with mechanical equipment such as printing presses
- Excellent hand dexterity and mechanical aptitude
- Detail-oriented; ability to identify and estimate differences / similarities between products, and troubleshoot problems
- Ability to work from drawings, production schedules, work routings and other verbal and written instructions
- Positive attitude and a willingness to learn; personal integrity with an action- and results-oriented bias
- Possess or able to obtain a TS/SCI with polygraph security clearance
- Degree or Diploma from a Trade School or other academic institution graduate or at least 3-years of relevant experience operating printing presses
What We Can Offer You:
- We've been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation's highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI's unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Posting ID: 576984365Posted: 2020-10-08