Full Job Description
Row House Ashburn is currently seeking high energy, passion filled, and sales motivated individuals who are fitness minded and have a love for community, and our brand!
Row House is a boutique rowing concept that strives to give people of all different fitness levels an efficient, high-cardio, full-body workout in less than one hour. It distinguishes itself from other group fitness concepts built on insecurity and competition by creating an environment that raises everyone up so they come together, rowing on the same rhythm, with the same flow and energy. Rowing has long been recognized by serious athletes as one of the most effective forms of full-body exercise and Row House's workout stays true to form. Targeting the upper body, lower body, and core all at once, the brand's fitness program offers an energetic, endorphin-boosting workout in a safe, inspiring, and inclusive environment.
The purpose of the Sales Representative is to assist the General Manager with new membership sales by bringing new members to the studio and booking them into Intro Classes. The Sales Representative also assists with retaining current members. Fitness knowledge or background is preferred but not required.
- Excellent sales, communication, and customer service skills required
- Goal-oriented with an ability to achieve sales in memberships and retail
- Ability to learn and use the Club Ready software system
- Ability to stand or sit for up to 8 hours throughout the workday
- Must be fluent in English and have excellent communication skills via in person, phone and email
- Must be able to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Must have proficient computer skills
- Daily and/or occasional travel may be required.
- Assist the General Manager with the sales process of lead generation, follow up, and close
- Book and confirm intro classes
- Manage the front desk to greet and check-in clients and prospects when they enter the studio
- Conduct tours of the facility while establishing a relationship and targeting individual’s needs and wants
- Maintain acceptable level of personal sales production
- Emphasize and enforce objectives of the club as a fitness and wellness provider
- Present available services to current or prospective members
- Book quality appointments to achieve monthly sales quota and follow-up with leads and missed intro classes
- Participate in special events (health fairs, grand openings, marathons, and community and hospital events) to promote the club
- Ensure studio is clean and tidy
- Other duties as assigned
COMPENSATION & PERKS:
- Competitive base based on experience
- Discounted studio memberships
- Commission paid on sales
- Opportunity for bonus based on performance
- Huge opportunities for growth within the studio, including additional sales and management opportunities
Powered by JazzHR
Posting ID: 595718241Posted: 2021-01-23