We are seeking a Senior-level Engineer with strong Image Processing experience to join our team in Sterling, VA. The team's activities include software development, custom hardware design, digital signal processing, FPGA design and implementation, and Python/C++/CUDA programming. As a member of our team, you will work with others to design, code, implement, and test custom Image processing and SDR functions such as Direction Finding (DF) processing engines, demodulators, detectors, advanced waveform analyzers, and classifiers for use in intercept and geo-location of signals of interest.
We are looking for an individual that generates creative, technically sound solutions and can rapidly prototype them to support proof-of-concept experiments. Projects include: DFaaS (Direction Finding-as-a-Service), design and implementation of embedded control software, design and implementation of software defined radio (SDR) centric systems, high speed data collection, test, analysis, and sensor integration.
• Design mappings of signal processing algorithms to Python/C++/CUDA
• Program/code embedded, PC-based and GP-GPU processors using Python, C++ and other programming techniques
• Implement signal flow and command and control software for custom and COTS SDRs
• Design and integrate embedded systems and sensors
• Perform system-level design of data recording and signal tracking systems
DSP or Embedded Software
Full Life Cycle Development
• BS/MS/PhD in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, or other relevant technical discipline, or a demonstrable portfolio of functional SDR accomplishments
• 5+ years of experience creating algorithms for Image Processing systems
• Minimum 5 years programming experience (Python/C++) for a Software Defined Radio, Radar, RF or similar product
• Minimum 2 years embedded systems design experience
• Experience programming PC, Linux, and real-time embedded systems
• Must be eligible for a US Secret Clearance
• Parallel processing, CUDA
• X-Midas, Salvage, REDHAWK/TOA, GNU Radio
• Demodulators, RF signal detection and classification
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.