Secure our Nation, Ignite your Future Responsibilities include, but are not limited to: * Write and/or edit technical documents, including business proposals, reports, user manuals, briefings and presentations, functional descriptions, system specifications, guidelines, special reports, and other project deliverables to meet contract requirements. * Develop, maintain and manage training programs. * Determine requirements, requisitions, and reporting materials used in training program. * Monitor progress of training and counsels' aircrews. * Coordinate training activities and scheduling according to training program. * Manage multiple training projects simultaneously involving successfully organizing, planning, and executing large-scale training projects from vision through implementation. * Design training materials that can be used by multiple federal agencies. * Establish a project training plan including audience, approach, design, and list of deliverables. * Use independent decision-making to design and develop training materials, reference materials, presentation materials and job aids. * Ensure all materials are clear, concise, instructionally sound, and directly support learning objectives; ensure materials are 508 compliant . * Work with learning management system administrator to assign training and upload computer-based training; track training completions and report metrics. * Provide support for coordinating, developing, and delivering computer-related training to the user community. * Provide second level support and coordinate training with help desks. * Provide standards, services, and guidance on IT related training programs that are designed to enable government agency personnel to use information technologies and systems more productively. Services include the development, delivery, and/or coordination of training courses and materials that address specific agency needs. Job Qualifications: * 1-5 years of experience in Information Technology.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
* Demonstrated initiative, sound judgment, effective decision-making.
* Experience in Customer Service
* Understand computer functions and related technical terminology and how they are applied in everyday business situations. * Possess thorough knowledge of appropriate hardware and software (ex. - PCs, Microsoft (MS) Windows, MS Office, and applications such as from SAP and Peoplesoft). * Be IT-industry qualified with documented evidence of their certifications (MS-MCT, Degree in Education, CompTIA CTT+, etc.). Other Requirements: * Must have active interim Secret clearance or above
* Must be able to travel at least 25% Physical Requirements: * Must be able to type #LI-VT1 ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Wartime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services. If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation please click and provide your name and contact information.