Maintain the building to ensure safe and clean experience for hotel guests, associates and vendors.Responsibilities
- Stock linen closets with amenities and supplies for room attendants; may include taking supplies directly to room attendants.
- Empty room attendant carts of soiled linen and trash.
- Clean and remove spots from corridor walls and doors. Polish and clean mirrors, room numbers on guest room doors, and elevator doors.
- Vacuum, sweep, and/or mop hallways, stairwells, vending areas, and foyers.
- Flip mattresses and move furniture as assigned by supervisor.
- Comply with attendance rules and be available to work on a regular basis.
- Perform any other job related duties as assigned.
Infused with Art Deco style, each of our resort's 139 suites reflect South Beach's colorful spirit. Our hotel soak in striking views of the Atlantic Ocean and has the best address in South Beach, where Ocean Drive meets Collins Avenue. In addition to our competitive company Health Benefits, we at the Royal Palm provide our associates with a variety of perks and incentives such as discounted city parking, associate recognition programs, a daily complimentary meal, summer BBQs and a variety of other fun events. We take care of you so that you can take care of our guests. Start your career in Miami today!
Posting ID: 596337913Posted: 2021-01-18