Paul Davis Management Training Program - Construction/Restoration CompanyWho are we?
Paul Davis Restoration is dedicated to helping restore property that has been damaged by wind, fire, storms, water or other catastrophic events. We are a dedicated team known for our data-driven, customer-centric approach to helping property owners navigate disasters and respond to emergencies. We are looking to train future leaders who are interested in using data and technology to manage our construction and emergency management business. What does a Management Trainee with Paul Davis do?
Management Trainees will participate in Paul Davis’s 18- 24 month rotation program, which is designed to prepare employees for a project management or estimator role within the company (EMS or Restoration). Management Trainees will get exposure and on-the-job experience within a variety of departments and functions over their training, learning every aspect of the residential and commercial construction and restoration business. This starts with our Emergency Services Department which will put management trainee’s on-call to respond to urgent crises and perform on-site services. Why does our team need you?
Serving others after a disaster has struck their property is not easy. Everyone within Paul Davis needs to have a world-class work ethic, serious attention to detail and love to help people. While previous experience in construction management is not a requirement, we are seeking enthusiastic applicants who are just as comfortable rolling up their sleeves and getting their hands dirty outside of the office as they are behind a computer using technology to identify better solutions. This position is ideal for a college-educated, athletic, tech-savvy person who wants to get out from behind the desk and explore an exciting field with strong, direct impact. Management Trainees spend a lot of time going on-site and responding to emergency situations. Apprentices must be willing and eager to be active throughout the day. Requirements:
EMS Specific Responsibilities:
- Strong customer service and relationship management skills
- Demonstrated leadership (in academia, athletics, volunteer efforts, or on-the-job)
- Proficient data analysis skills
- Ability to use and learn technology and software
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to multitask and solve complex problems
- Excellent work ethic
- An interest in construction management
- Physically fit (must be able to carry a load of 50 lbs.)
- Ability or willingness to access roofs for repairs and tarp ups
- Respond to emergency property damage (residential/commercial)
- Perform a variety of emergency services on-site
- Perform on-call rotation as needed
- Efficiently and carefully inspect properties and handle multiple projects at a given time
- Interface with department supervisor and office staff throughout the life of the project until completion and assist in maintaining quality and control standards
- Ensure that the job is brought to completion and collection in a timely fashion
Compensation & Benefits:
- Professionally represent the Paul Davis Restoration principles of honesty and integrity
- Provide compassion and understanding for customers
- Additional duties may be required dependent on the position the Trainee is interested in moving into
- Annual Salary: $40,000 plus benefits
- Health, dental and voluntary insurance options
- 401(K) plan with company match after 1 year
Please enclose your cover letter with minimum compensation requirements
, references and resume for consideration.
Posting ID: 596725700Posted: 2021-01-25