Established & successful Health dept. is seeking an experienced & professional Call Center Representative for an immediate start!
Desired Start Date: ASAP
SHIFT: Day, Evening, and Night Shift
Work 8 or 10hr shifts Full-Time
40hr/ per week, guaranteed
- 1+ years of recent (in last 18 months) experience as a Call Center Representative or in an administrative role. Minimum Typing Speed: 40 WPM
- Medical setting experience preferred
- Register new patients, schedule appointments, transfer calls to appropriate personnel, and coordinate communication between business units. Requires critical thinking skills, decisive judgment, and the ability to work with minimal supervision. Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment and take appropriate action.
- Register and schedule new patients in an electronic record system. Update patient account information
- Consistently meet call quality standards
- Serve as the Information Center for staff, physicians, and community. Answer and route questions
- Schedule for COVID Vaccine Clinics
RPC Company is a Nationwide staffing firm, located in Dallas, TX, Fort Worth, TX, Springfield, MO, Tucson/Phoenix, AZ & Denver, CO. RPC was founded in 2002 as a firm that combines a hands-on approach with industry expertise and national reach. We are a Veteran Owned Small Business; MBE, Texas HUB Certified staffing company; a proud member of the Association of the United States Army & American Staffing Association; one of Dallas Business Journal’s Top Hispanic Owned Companies; an INC. 5000 America’s Fastest-Growing Private Company; a four time winner of Clearly Rated Best of Staffing award; and one of Forbes’ America’s Best Professional Recruiting Firms.
Posting ID: 607718082Posted: 2021-02-25