About RPC Company
RPC Company is a veteran-owned staffing agency that helps put people to work across the United States. We are a Veteran Owned Small Business; HUB Certified staffing company; a proud member of the Association of the United States Army & American Staffing Association; and a four-time winner of Clearly Rated’s Best of Staffing award.
Production Supervisor Essential Duties and Responsibilities
· Manage and evaluate machine resources to ensure productivity and minimal downtime.
· Oversee production workforce ensuring all employees follow health and safety guidelines.
· Strive to reduce expenses and increase productivity across product lines while meeting production goals.
· Establish workflow policies that enhance speed and efficiency without compromising safety or quality.
· Coordinate daily personnel assignments to ensure production schedules and delivery commitments are achieved.
· Able to work without direct supervision to achieve daily, weekly, and month end goals.
Productions Supervisor Skills/Experience
· Must be flexible to work between the hours of 4a and 10p, depending on business needs.
· 1-2 years of supervisory experience in a manufacturing or production environment with mechanical and/or chemical background.
· Safety, Quality and Environmentally conscious individuals even when no one is looking – Ethical and Integrity
· Strong leadership skills, able to coach, empower and motivate team to achieve business goals.
· Strong computer and time management skills a must.