OPEN INTERVIEWS -
NEW RIVER VALLEY AREA OPENINGS- EVERY WEDNESDAY 5:30
Come by our office at 6580 Valley Center Drive Suite 332 (West Wing), Radford, VA 24141
EVENING HOURS AVAILABLE
For more than 60 years, ServiceMaster Clean has taken great pride in exceeding the expectations of our customers. Behind our commitment to excellence are five key attributes that define who we are and what makes us different from any other.We Are Experts
and dominate the industry in scale and scope with an adaptable, extensive network that consistently delivers exceptional resultsWe Are Committed
to our customers and are guided in all we do by their needs.We Are Complete
and seek to provide exceptional service and engage in proactive behavior.We Are Driven
to pursue the highest standards and continuously improve in all aspects of our business.We Are Steadfast
and here for the long haul with consistent service that ensures ongoing customer satisfaction
Job Position Description:
- Paid Training • Competitive Pay • Flexible Schedules • Career Path Opportunities • Positive Atmosphere •
This position is responsible for creating cleaner, healthier environments for our customers’, their students, and grounds by performing the following essential duties and responsibilities. Other duties may be Assigned:
Physical Demands and Qualifications:
- Perform all cleaning duties for facilities using provided ServiceMaster products, tools, and procedures
- Cleaning duties include sweeping, mopping, polishing, trash, windows, cleaning, moving furniture and equipment, etc..
- Maintain inventory of supplies and equipment.
- Use proper PPE where required
- Opens and locks facilities, enable and disable security system as required.
- 1-2 years’ experience as a custodian, janitor, housekeeper a plus but not required
- Will provide on-the-job training to those with a strong work ethic and willingness to learn.
- Experience working for a professional janitorial company, office complex, hotel, hospital, or school is a plus.
- The ability to be flexible, work at a fast-paced and multi-tasked job is a must.
- Contribute to a positive work climate with a pleasant attitude and contribute to the overall team effort including being in uniform, dependable, and on time
- Has respect and understanding for co-workers and customers
- Must be able to communicate in English
- Constant (up to 100%) standing, walking, pushing, balancing, stooping, kneeling, crouching, twisting, reaching overhead, reaching forward. Must be able to lift and/or carry 25lbs.
- Ability to read cleaning instructions
- Ability to differentiate between cleaning products and uses
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by associates assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed. The Company reserves the right to modify this description in the future, with or without notice to the employee. This Job Description does not create an employment contract, implied or otherwise, and employment with the Company remains at will. These responsibilities are subject to possible modification to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities. Apply and become a part of ServiceMaster, one of the most respected professional cleaning companies in the Country. We pride ourselves on creating cleaner and healthier environments for our customers, their employees, and customers. As a ServiceMaster Service Partner, you belong to a team that works together to deliver the best solutions and customer service to our clients. We offer paid training, excellent work/life balance, and opportunities for advancement, and a career path that matches your interests and goals.
This franchise is independently owned and operated by a ServiceMaster Clean® franchisee. Your application will go directly to the franchisee, and all hiring decisions will be made by the management of this franchisee. All inquiries about employment at this location should be made directly to the franchisee, and not to The ServiceMaster Company, LLC.