Infinitive is a transformation and technology consultancy located in Northern Virginia. We are techies, data geeks, process gurus, project delivery experts, strategists, and industry SMEs. We are persistent, curious, and love to tackle big challenges. We push ourselves and we invest time in the development of our clients and teammates.
The core work we do is management consulting, business process, project management/program management, and AWS based development work. We do challenging work for cool clients solely outside of the public sector.
Infinitive has been named a “Best Small Firms to Work For” by Consulting Magazine seven times, a Washington Post Top Workplace three times, a Washington Business Journal Best Places to Work.
About this Role:
Infinitive is growing its team in the Northern Virginia area and is currently seeking AWS Cloud Infrastructure Architect to join our growing Technology team. This person will oversee technical teams to architect, build, and deploy cloud solutions in an enterprise environment.
We are looking for candidates who are accountable, passionate, assertive, proactive, open & honest, results oriented, and adaptable. Each project engagement represents a new challenge that will give you exposure to new clients, business issues, technologies, and people and will involve a range of responsibilities to include:
- Design, maintain, and troubleshoot the client’s infrastructure, cloud services, network, and infrastructure security.
- Lead cloud infrastructure design and develop intricate architecture models for the client to host, test, development, and production environments
- Gather the client’s technical and business requirements to plan for system and application migration(s) to the cloud
- Develop and document technical designs for integration and implementation of new cloud applications and systems
- Communicate AWS costs to clients and identify ways to optimize cost of cloud solutions
- Oversee the development of technical artifacts including Requirements Traceability Matrix (RTM), Detailed Technical Design, Security Architecture Plan, Services Description Document, etc
- Plan and create support processes that adhere to best practices (ITIL)
- Work closely with other cloud teams, project managers, engineers, and other function
- 7+ years of experience in infrastructure architecture, database architecture and networking
- Strong experience architecting, deploying, and operating solutions built on AWS ·
- 7+ Experience working within software development or Internet-related industries ·
- Experience migrating or transforming legacy customer solutions to the cloud
- AWS Certified Solutions Architect Associate or Professional
- Experience managing highly available data center operations with responsibility for infrastructure robustness, including networking, server hardware and storage
- Deep AWS, Azure, or Google public cloud experience in a production environment (e.g. network, security, deployment, automation, serverless technologies)
- Strong experience with configuration management and infrastructure as code (e.g. Chef, Puppet, Ansible)
- Management consulting experience
- Bachelor's degree in related field (preferred)
- Desire and ability to obtain AWS certifications
- Have a Kick-Ass Attitude
- Desire to Be Great and strive for continual growth
- Strong analytical, conceptual, organizational, and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent leadership, peer management, and communication skills
Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work authorization which does not require sponsorship by the employer for a visa.
Infinitive is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Powered by JazzHR