CACI has an excellent opportunity for an established Senior Business Development Executive (BDE) with a successful track record winning C4ISR technology-based solutions within the Northern Virginia-based Intelligence Community (IC) Agencies. This BD role is within the National Solutions and Innovative Solutions Sector ; Advanced Solutions Group (NS&IS ASG). Duties and Responsibilities:
This position is responsible for leading business development activities in support of winning C4ISR technology-based solutions in the Northern Virginia-based IC (i.e., CIA DS&T, NRO, ODNI, NGA, DIA) agencies within the Federal Government space. The Senior BDE will be responsible for winning new business contracts with a value ranging from $25-75M for small to midsize deals to $100M+ for large deals. The BDE work with operations and engineering personnel within CACI National Security and Innovative Solutions (NSIS) Sector's Advanced Solutions Group (ASG) to identify, qualify, and assist capture in winning SIGINT-based C4ISR opportunities. The SR BDE will operate within the overall business development processes, philosophy and policies for CACI. Responsibilities:
Education & Experience Requirements:
- Responsible for identifying and qualifying C4ISR SIGINT technology-based (and related) opportunities within the Federal IC space.
- Interfaces between Business Development and internal and external stakeholders (client executives, line and engineering staff, other company Sectors / OGs, Corporate functional organizations).
- Attends a variety of conferences and other external meetings to explore business development opportunities.
- Works with line organization management to identify business development opportunities.
- Prepares status reports and briefings for management.
- Supports continual business development process improvement.
- Maintains appropriate records and documentation; tracks, monitors, and reports data to support business development.
- This role is expected to assist the NSIS ASG BDE Vice President in developing the strategy for the Northern Virginia-based Intelligence Systems and Space markets within the IC, and to support CACI's long term business strategy.
- Develops and maintains a "value added" working relationship with CACI line organizations including Sector and Operations Group executives, Capture Managers, and Proposal Managers; conducts competitive assessments on specific opportunities; makes recommendations on teaming partners and draft teaming agreements appropriate for specific opportunities; stays abreast of CACI technical offerings, successes, and breakthroughs.
- Meets and/or exceeds performance goals in support of overall corporate growth and success while maintaining and implementing a professional approach to include full awareness and compliance of applicable Federal Procurement and Business Ethics Codes and Regulations.
- Performs as a professional steward of CACI resources and reputation in the execution of all assigned duties.
- Works closely with CACI executives, providing them with the support they need to properly integrate and manage the business development function into their respective strategies, operating plans and budgets.
- Provides leadership in working in a collaborative fashion with other divisions of the company to accomplish strategic objectives, profitable organic growth, and increased shareholder value.
- Develops strategic plans, policies and procedures for the Business Development group, consistent with the goals of the organization, and/or establish and executes policies, programs, and procedures to support delivery of products, services, or solutions.
- Responsible for establishing practices and procedures to ensure the highest level of professional standards in conducting business activities and for building long-lasting relationships with company employees, clients and business partners.
- Bachelor's degree in a technical discipline or equivalent.
- A minimum of 12 years of related work experience in Business Development within the Intel Community.
- Domain experience with the CIA S&T, ODNI, NRO, NGA and DIA customer organizations and programs
- Proven track record of identifying, qualifying, and assisting capture and proposal efforts in support of winning large, technology-based solutions contracts within the Federal Government with emphasis on Northern Virginia-based IC (especially CIA DS&T, ODNI, NRO) agencies
- Active TS/SCI with POLY
- Knowledge of major industry players (both large and small business) within the Northern Virginia area
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. Join CACI, where you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. A Fortune magazine World's Most Admired Company in the IT Services industry, CACI is a member of the Fortune 1000 Largest Companies, the Russell 2000 Index, and the S&P SmallCap600 Index. CACI provides dynamic careers for over 20,000 employees worldwide. What We Can Offer You:
- We've been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation's highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI's unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Posting ID: 582987651Posted: 2020-10-29