Pride Health is seeking candidates for a Phlebotomist opportunity in Gainesville, VA. This is a 3-month assignment, Monday-Friday, 8am-4:30pm.
• Minimum of two years phlebotomy experience
• Performs blood collection by venipuncture and capillary technique from adult patients.
• Performs specimen processing in a safe, accurate, and professional manner.
• Performs order entry; retrieves and verifies patient collection data and patient special notations using appropriate sources.
Skills & Qualifications
• Requires a High School Diploma or equivalent.
• 2+ year of phlebotomy experience is required.
• Must be computer savvy.
• Order of draw knowledge is strongly desired.