We are seeking a Marketing & Operations Intern that will play a key role in supporting the operations of the Rust Belt Recruiting brand development. A primary goal of this internship is to offer on-the-job experience that demonstrates how marketing functions of all sizes directly impact the daily operations of a business.
This is a great opportunity for a Business Marketing student or recent grad that wants to grow a career in market strategy, given the diverse workload focused on functions such as social media management and analytics; strategic brand growth; establishing and executing marketing strategies; creating internal efficiencies for a close-knit operations team, and more.
Reporting Relationship: Reports to the Marketing and Operations Manager with oversight from the leadership team
Work Schedule: Part-Time (with potential to grow into full-time employment)
About Us: Rust Belt Recruiting is a boutique recruiting and staffing agency focused on the manufacturing industry. We provide direct hire search, as well as temporary and contract staffing services, for positions ranging from general labor to management.
- Assist in executing digital marketing strategy on established channels (Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Instagram)
- Track, measure and analyze social media metrics and create biweekly reports for the marketing team
- Grow the company's social media presence through engaging with followers, hashtags, and prospecting accounts to help build brand awareness
- Maintain content calendar and take part in collaborating with the marketing team on social storytelling ideation and plans as well as researching current industry trends and topics
- Edit and simplify job descriptions for client reqs, and assist in the publishing process on various channels including our Applicant Tracking System, company website, social channels, etc.
- Maintain and update accurate job descriptions and client reqs through our Applicant Tracking System, to help Account Managers and Recruiters
- Assist with content creation, copywriting, and graphic design for blog, social, and printed collateral
- Assemble sales portfolios for Territory Managers or the President as needed
- Help coordinate group meetings and logistics if needed (e.g., securing locations, ordering lunches, etc.)
- Participate in marketing strategy meetings
- Other projects as assigned
- Must be enrolled in or a recent grad of a Business Marketing program or relevant field of study
- Exceptional writing and communication skills
- Strong analytic and reporting skills (or interest in developing them)
- Strong understanding and experience using all social media platforms (Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn, YouTube, Twitter)
- Creative thinker who can brainstorm innovative ideas
- Highly organized, flexible, and have a proven ability to multi-task
- Problem-solving, decision making & the ability to work independently
- Well versed in Google or Microsoft Suite with a strong understanding of Google Sheets and/or Excel
- Experience within Adobe Suite is preferred but not required
Posting ID: 597924352Posted: 2021-01-27