Coming off of our best year yet, with back to back Inc. 5000 Fastest Growing Companies in America (2019 and 2020), we are looking for a Software Developer to join our team! You will be helping us to build out our infrastructure, analyzing customer and sales data, programming, and testing programs for our company.
- Researching, designing, implementing, and managing software programs
- Deploying software tools, processes, and metrics
- Identifying areas for modification in existing programs and subsequently developing these modifications
- Testing and evaluating new programs and features
- Debugging existing code
- Working closely with other developers, UX designers, admins, business and systems analysts
- Produce clean, efficient code based on specifications
- At least one year of previous experience in Software Development or other related fields
- Good communication skills – both written and verbal
- Knowledge of coding languages
- Must be strong in back end development
- Experience with current computer programs and reporting tools
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Data Analytics experience preferred
- Primary Programming strengths needed: C# & Java (Android)
This is a full-time, in-person position. You will be working as part of a small team and at times, alone. We have a lot of incoming data that needs to be correlated. Be comfortable multi-tasking and working on multiple projects simultaneously.
Feel free to check us out at SimplyNutrition.com!
Green Living LLC provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
We are a rapidly growing e-commerce retail company that specializes in vitamins, supplements, and educating people on health. We are looking to expand our close-knit core of great employees. We want someone who is goal-oriented and who works well as part of a team. Open office environment where everyone's opinions matter. We are doing some very different things here to disrupt traditional business methods. We have positioned ourselves as a company which offers a particular skill set for our brands, which addresses some of their biggest concerns. Come be a part of our team and get in on the ground floor of the next big company in the health and wellness industry.
We are proud of who we are as a company. Simply Nutrition is focused on providing authentic products through ethical means. We hold dear the relations we have with our customers and the faith they put in us to work with trustworthy brands. Customer service is our biggest priority.
Our vision is to see a world where people can lead healthier lifestyles. We started as Vitamins2You, a company born to deliver nourishing vitamins and supplements to a busy world. Our founders, brothers Ryan Terko and Brandon Owens, saw a need to champion quality products in an industry that was highly unregulated. We built a reputable online presence by selling high-grade vitamins. Today, we have grown beyond vitamins and supplements. For that reason, we redressed ourselves and became Simply Nutrition in 2018. We carry natural products of all varieties.