Looking for a job that combines competitive pay with good culture?
Have you been considering the automotive industry but don't know how to break in?
Rydell Auto Center is one of the largest & best selling automotive retailers across North Dakota.
We are seeking qualified and flexible candidates to apply for our growing sales team.
Experience in customer service, hotels & restaurants industries, retail sales, IT or call centers are encouraged to apply.
We have an in-house Training team dedicated to your success; offering online and in-store training programs with our manufacturers.
* Above average health, vision, and dental insurance with family and child coverage
* Short- and long-term disability insurance and life insurance at group rates
* After 1 year, a 401(k) with company matching dollars up to 4%
* Paid time off * We also offer great "in-house" benefits including discounted services, an employee vehicle purchase program and paid time off to volunteer
Responsibilities * Build relationships & create customers for life.
Assist them in selecting a vehicle by asking questions and listening carefully to their responses.
* Be the vehicle expert. Know the in's & the out's of product offerings, optional packages & latest technology
* Perform high-quality and professional demonstrations of new/used vehicles.
* Follow-up with buyers to ensure referral business.
* Learn to overcome objections and thrive in sales situations
* Direct report to the Sales Manager regarding objectives, planned activities, reviews, and analyses.
* Bring your 'A game' & positive attitude with you every day
Qualifications * Available to work flexible hours & Saturdays
* Ready to hit the ground running on learning new product in's & out's
* Fantastic communication skills with your customers
* Professional, well-groomed personal appearance.
* Clean driving record * Willing to submit to a pre-employment background check & drug screenHireology . Keywords: Automotive Salesperson, Location: Grand Forks, ND - 58201
Posting ID: 586677333Posted: 2021-01-22