Work schedule: M-F 2:30 pm to 11:00 pm
Job Summary:Responsible for coordinating functional tasks within a warehouseenvironment. Manages work orders and customer accounts as necessary.
Coordinates processing of equipment and materials. Ships and receivespackages and inventories equipment and materials. Operates forklift.Works with moderate supervision/guidance. Is accountable for individualresults and impact on team.
Employees at all levels are expect to: - Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for howyou do your job.- Own the customer experience - think and act in ways that put ourcustomers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint,and make them promoters of our products and services.- Know your stuff - be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of ourgame-changing technology, products and services, especially our digitaltools and experiences- Win as a team - make big things happen by working together and beingopen to new ideas- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System - a way of working thatbrings more employee and customer feedback into the company - by joininghuddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to dobetter for our customers- Drive results and growth.- Respect and promote inclusion and diversity- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and ourcommunities.
- Maintains an adequate supply of CPE and other material for issue.Orders materials based on determined material min/max order points toensure proper inventory stock. Prepares and issues CPE on a daily basisto comply with installation requirements. Collects CPE, systemequipment, and other supplies.- Conducts regular equipment inventory counts and generates and submitsappropriate reports.- Prepares inventory material requisitions in the inventory managementsystem using web-based reports and systems.- Accurately inputs CPE and inventory transactions into appropriatedatabases, spreadsheets, billing systems, and/or information managementsystems.
- Processes repair orders for CPE and other electronics forshipment/receipts from vendors and maintains the appropriate logs forthe same.- Handles shipping and receiving responsibilities such as packing andpreparing items for shipment, loading and unloading trucks, andinspecting and documenting received materials.
- Performs exceptional customer service to internal and externalcustomers.- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to worknights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary.- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- High School or Equivalent
- Generally requires 2-5 years related experience
- Ability to work overtime as needed
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs frequently
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer