Provide guests and Banquet team with required audio and visual assistance.Responsibilities
- Set up all client audio/visual needs per the specifications of the guest and outlined on the Banquet Event Order. This includes considerable physical activity in transporting awkward and heavy materials such as computer monitors, pipe and drape, LCD projectors and screens, Television/VCR's, large speakers, stage lighting, etc.
- Break down all audio/visual equipment in meeting rooms where meetings have concluded and return to storage closet so the room will be available to be reset for the next function.
- Be available to the client during their event should any additional audio/visual needs arise.
- Assist hotel guests in guest rooms with various personal computer problems as needed, for example, difficulty connecting to the internet in their room, etc.
- Comply with attendance rules and be available to work on a regular basis.
-Communicate with supervisor throughout shift.
-Perform any other job related duties as assigned.
Posting ID: 588806664Posted: 2020-11-23