Rated the best at what we do, Raytheon Intelligence and Space (RIS) builds world class UAV and satellite ground systems and counters national security threats through cyber solutions. Join us! Together, we will support critical missions, develop solutions and shape products of the future. Click here to learn more: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kfHlc8GCzoU&feature=youtu.be
The RTX CODE Center has an opportunity for Penetration Tester who is seeking to utilize their strong academic background and experience. The Cyber Engineer will perform complex assessments while maintaining a focus on meeting client requirements. This candidate will work both autonomously and as part of a team to perform Security Assessments including cloud, on-premises, and web-based penetration tests. Responsibilities include interfacing with the customer, exploit vulnerabilities, create comprehensive assessment reports, and assess an organization's network security posture through the use of automated tools and manual techniques to identify and verify common security vulnerabilities. Some travel to integration sites, plus customer and subcontractor facilities, may be needed.
- Experience performing Cloud and On-Premises Penetration Tests, and/or Wireless Security Assessments:
- Web application Vulnerability Assessments (SQLi, XSS, Session administration issues, etc.)
- Wireless Network Security Assessments
- Product/Hardware Security Assessments
- Familiarity with many different network architectures, network services, system types, network devices, development platforms and software suites (e.g. Linux, Windows, Cisco, Oracle, Active Directory, JBoss, .NET, etc.)
- Demonstrated ability to create comprehensive assessment reports
- Thorough understanding of commercial and open source security resources (e.g. Nessus, Nexpose, SAINT, Qualys, Burp, Nmap, Kali, Metasploit, Meterpreter, Wireshark, Kismet, Aircrack-ng etc.
- Scripting skills to automate tasks or information gathering (Python, Powershell, BASH)
- Demonstrated effective use of time, ability to balance multiple projects simultaneously and the ability to take on large and complex projects with little supervision
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to function effectively as part of a larger team
- Must be able to work well with customers and self-manage through difficult situations, centering on client satisfaction.
- Demonstrated effective time management skills, ability to balance multiple projects simultaneously and the ability to take on large and complex projects with little supervision
- Motivation to constantly improve processes and methodologies
- Current Top Secret Clearance
- DoD 8570 Level II CND Certification
Education and Experience Requirements:
- OSCP, OSCE, GIAC certifications
- Experience in a consulting services role, or related information security positions
- Reverse engineering/Binary analysis experience (firmware, x86 applications, etc.)
- Experience integrating and testing Cybersecurity Solutions, Security Authorization requirements, and security policy and emerging Cybersecurity technologies
- Assessment of existing products to resolve vulnerabilities and develop strategies for improving Program Performance
- Create and maintain security documentation (Security Plan, POA&M, PPSM, etc.)
- Draft Use Cases, Standard Operating Procedures, and Work Instructions
- Knowledgeable of NIST SP 800-37, RMF (Processes) and SP 800-53 Security Controls
This position requires a U.S. Person who is eligible to obtain any required Export Authorization
- Bachelor's Degree in STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics) discipline with 10+ years of related experience or a Master's Degree in a STEM discipline with 8+ years of experience
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
Posting ID: 575807876Posted: 2020-09-24