Raytheon Intelligence and Space (RI&S) is seeking a Manager II Procurement to join its Cybersecurity, Training and Services (CTS) Product Line. This individual will report into the CTS Supply Chain team and be responsible for all Procurement activities supporting the Cyber Protection & Solutions (CPS) Business Unit. This position will directly manage ~8 Junior and Senior Buyers that are geographically dispersed across multiple locations. The CTS Product Line is one of the fastest growing business areas within Raytheon. With cybersecurity viewed as an imperative to national security, this is a team you want to join if you want to grow your career. If you enjoy a fast-paced work environment with ever-evolving challenges, customers and partners and you consider yourself a collaborative problem-solver, then you just might be the candidate we are seeking!
The successful candidate will be responsible for executing procurement strategies that are aligned with Product Line Supply Chain and Program strategies, which include improving our PO placement cycle times and supplier On-Time Delivery, driving cost reduction initiatives, and maintaining compliance to all FAR / DFAR requirements and RI&S policies and procedures. Close alignment and early engagement with internal customers will be critical to success. In addition to the strategic nature of this role, the Manager will be responsible for balancing the workload across team members as well as training and flexing their team to meet critical program demands. The manager will assist team members with issues, offer guidance, and escalate as needed to resolve any issues. Manager will also be responsible for handling all HR matters in a timely manner including performance discussions and plans, goal setting, career development, and any other ad hoc HR tasks.
Another critical area for this leader is skills development and process improvement to drive performance excellence and efficiency. The leader of the team must embrace the active use of performance metrics for suppliers, programs, and buyers to evolve to a performance-based culture. This leader will also play a critical role within the organization to attract, hire, develop, and retain world-class Procurement talent.Required Skills:
- Minimum 8 years of supply chain, subcontract management or related experience
- Strong understanding of Government FAR/DFARS Regulations, Public Law, Import/Export requirements, and procurement processes
- Experience leading teams and standardizing operations across multiple locations and programs
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work well with internal & external customers at all levels of the organization
- Strong negotiation and price/cost analysis experience
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office applications (Excel, Word, Power Point)
- Strong knowledge of SAP/APEX/PRISM and EPAD
- Possess excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Must be organized with ability to adequately plan, prioritize and coordinate multiple projects
- Role model for open and honest communications as well as demonstrated trust and respect for peers and teammates
- Ability to travel 10%-15% of the time depending on Manager's permanent location.
Required Education (including Major):
- Active Security Clearance - Secret or above
- Masters in Supply Chain Management or M. B.A
- Combined government Commodity Procurement, Subcontract Management, or Supply Chain experience
- Ability to collaborate and operate effectively with a virtual team
- Sound leadership, problem solving and critical thinking skills, ability to exercise independent judgment and manage complexity and ambiguity
- Raytheon Acquisition Certification
- SEAC or Commodity Strategy Experience/Knowledge
- Raytheon Six Sigma (R6σ) Certified
This position requires either a U.S. Person or a Non-U.S. Person who is eligible to obtain any required Export Authorization.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, SCM or related field. Or equivalent combination of education and experience ( Bachelor Degree = 8 years of additional applicable experience)
Raytheon Technologies is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Posting ID: 572634341Posted: 2020-09-09