ePlus is searching for a Provisioning Specialist / Project Manager to support a customer in Ashburn, VA. This is a Direct Hire role. The Provisioing Specialist role will be responsible for the implementation of network services globally following a set standard of processes and procedures. The successful candidate will need to manage existing customer and vendor relationships from the quoting phase through the provisioning, delivery, and activation stage to be responsible for the entire implementation lifecycle of fiber and copper based ethernet circuits and other services.
Candidate will be first point of contact with customers, vendors, commercial property managers, design/ implementation engineers, and internal peers for each service delivery. Maintaining a high standard of professionalism, focus, and patience managing multiple competing priorities in a fast-moving environment is key. Initiative, decision-making, and communication are desired. The right person will have excellent time management and organizational skills while immersed a high volume of tasks and activities while being able to update superiors concisely on any given project. The right person will also be able to recognize when a project is shifting course, and know how to seek assistance to get back on track.
This role will afford the candidate to interact with C-Level Executives - excellent verbal and written communication including the ability to communicate technical information in a manner a non-technical audience can comprehend is required. Candidate will be required to concurrently manage 20+ projects at any given time, in varying stages of completion. It is absolutely necessary to be able to drive projects forward and quickly identify and resolve obstacles or delays.
• Lead provisioning efforts to ensure delivery of circuits and services.
• Manage delivery intervals, processes & escalate accordingly.
• Schedule access, site surveys, and other necessary dispatches as needed with customers for our vendors/carriers to maintain a delivery schedule.
• Effectively interface with customers and vendors and management for updates and statuses.
• Conduct calls with customers to review key milestones and assess requirements/special needs.
• Drive tight install intervals to billing by coordinating internal resources and vendor resources with proper lead time.
• Independently manage customer expectations and resolve conflict with minimal input from supervisor.
• Ability to interpret the needs of the customer to provide excellent customer care and service.
• Maintain and continually update internal tracking spreadsheets and documents.
• Produce weekly reports on individual project status.
• Advanced project management skills.
• Excellent time management skills.
• Precise organizational skills.
• Ability to retain transferred knowledge.
• Excellent interpersonal skills required.
• Superior written and oral communication skills.
• 2-3 Years Project Management experience required (5+ years preferred).
• Experience in telecom or technical project management is highly desired.
• High degree of initiative.
• Maturity and positivity.
• Ability to self-manage with minimal supervision.
Posting ID: 569555553Posted: 2020-09-18