BAE Systems is looking for a Junior Technical Writer for the newly awarded ISEE contract for the Bolling AFB customer. This contract has a 5 year POP. his person will coordinate and collaborate with other members of the program team to document the contracts "As-Is" and "To-Be" architecture documentation. They will document recommendations and research activities in the format approved by the Government - White papers, Market surveys, Service catalogs, Roadmaps, Briefings, Training packages and Concept of Operations (CONOPS) documentation.Required Skills and Education
Preferred Skills and Education
- 2 years technical writing experience
- Proficiency with all MS Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, and Outlook) and advanced computer, graphic and software skills for Adobe and Oracle software
- Proven ability to understand and interpret relevant levels of technical specifications and translate them into understandable features and benefits for customers
- Ability to understand and interpret technical manuals and technical data
About BAE Systems Intelligence & Security
- Bachelors in a business or a technical discipline (Courses of study focusing on written communication are preferred. Writing samples may be requested.); at least two years of experience; and/or equivalent experience.
- Possess a highly motivated can-do-attitude and confidence to handle critical feedback
- Strong analytical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication skills, including written, verbal, and presentation skills. Strong collaboration and facilitation skills.
- Experience in a customer centric 24x7 business
BAE Systems Intelligence & Security, based in McLean, Virginia, designs and delivers advanced defense, intelligence, and security solutions that support the important missions of our customers. Our pride and dedication shows in everything we do-from intelligence analysis, cyber operations and IT expertise to systems development, systems integration, and operations and maintenance services. Knowing that our work enables the U.S. military and government to recognize, manage and defeat threats inspires us to push ourselves and our technologies to new levels. That's BAE Systems. That's Inspired Work. Equal Opportunity Employer/Females/Minorities/Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Gender Expression. To see Inspired Work in action, visit www.baesystems.com and follow us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/baesystemsintel.
Posting ID: 562123681Posted: 2020-07-17