REQ#: RQ71520 Travel Required: Less than 10% Requisition Type: Pipeline GDIT is looking for an Operations Services Manager to lead a large program that provides Service Desk end user and emergency response support, Field Support, and IT Depot (Training and Procurement) for a federal law enforcement organization. The Operations Services Manager will be engaged daily with the federal customer. S/He will oversee 7-8 service teams. The Operations Services Manager will cultivate a strong and collaborative internal leadership team, mentoring and empowering them in their area of technical and personnel oversight as well as promoting their achievements to the customer and within GDIT. S/He will identify, analyze and mitigate risks while guiding change. Above all the Operations Services Manager must be professional, patient, courteous, and helpful amid politically sensitive situations. Required qualifications and knowledge areas include: * Active DoD clearance, minimum level Interim Secret;
* Undergraduate degree in a technical or business field;
* Minimum 10 years of experience in enterprise operations; supporting at least 15,000 users, globally dispersed.
* Minimum 5 years leading large IT services delivery programs for the Federal Government;
* Minimum 3 years of experience leading a program using Lean/Agile/DevOps in a delivery capacity with diverse, distributed teams and multiple simultaneous projects;
* Fully competent in the Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe);
* Experience with Organizational Change Management;
* Familiarity with IT Service Management Platforms (ServiceNow);
* Personnel leadership of >100 FTEs globally with performance and hiring experience; Certifications Desired or able to achieve within six months: * PMP
* ITIL v4 Managing Professional
* SAFe SA or SGP and SDP We are GDIT. The people supporting some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We deliver. Bringing the expertise needed to understand and advance critical missions. We transform. Shifting the ways clients invest in, integrate, and innovate technology solutions. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. We are there. On the ground, beside our clients, in the lab, and everywhere in between. Offering the technology transformations, strategy, and mission services needed to get the job done. GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.
Posting ID: 603281076Posted: 2021-03-01