Fusion Logistics is seeking GREAT people to join our delivery team in Rockville, MD. The right candidate will need to be PASSIONATE about delivering an exceptional delivery experience to customers, have a great work ethic, reliable, work fast, and always be on time.
ABOUT THE POSITION:
- Non-CDL License Required
- Drive a DOT Regulated Vehicle
- USDOT Medical Card Required
- Must pass final road test in order to get approved
- Vehicle Size: 16th' Step Van
- Local Delivery Area
- Employee Based Position Driving Company Vehicle
WORKWEEK AND COMPENSATION:
- Average Work Week is 4 to 5 Days, but varies based upon Customer needs
- Must be able to work any day Monday - Sunday based upon weekly schedules
- Some Holidays are required
- Average shift is 10.0 hours but can vary based upon Customer requests
- Starting at $17.00 Per Hour!
- Overtime Paid over 40 Hours Per Week
- Paid orientation and USDOT Compliance Classes
- Proof Of Identity and Authorization to work in the United States
- Must Provide 3 Years of Previous Employment
- Previous delivery experience in and/or similar vehicle required
- Current USDOT Medical Card
- Must be at least 21 years old
- Must be able to speak English
- Successfully Pass
- MVR for the past 5 years
- Criminal Background Screen for Past 7 Years (National & Local)
- 9 Panel Drug Screen
- Ability to Operate Scanning Device
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Medical + Vision (through Medical Program) + Dental (Discounted Program)
- $10,000 Life Insurance Policy (after 6 months of employment)
- 401K Available
- Direct Deposit
To learn more about Fusion Logistics, please visit our website at www.solutionsbyfusion.com.
©Fusion Logistics, Inc. 2016. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to an individual’s of race, creed, color, religion, age, migrant status, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, genetic information, national origin, political opinion, caste, marital or family status, uniform service, veteran status, protected disability (including pregnancy), and any other category protected under federal, state, or local law.
Fusion Logistics, Inc. provides Nationwide End-to-End Logistics Solutions, Local Dedicated Delivery and an array of Management Services to both Shippers and Carriers in the small-package, final mile delivery space.
To meet our customers' needs we "FUSE" relationships with multi-level providers of ground transportation services and outside support services to the final mile transportation providers.
As pressure increases to continue to produce improved profits, on reduced revenue streams and rising costs, our vision is to create a single-source resource for Shippers and Carriers that will improve supply chains, profits, productivity and revenue streams.
We are committed to achieving these objectives for every customer.
Posting ID: 558099314Posted: 2020-05-29