Location: Good Samaritan Society Silver Wood Village
Address: 405 7th St, Silverton, ID 83867 USA
Employment Type: Full-Time
- Sign on Bonus available of $2,500!
- This postion formulates and coordinates interdisciplinary plans for admissions, transfers and discharges of residents.
- Contacts appropriate community members, speaks at community functions and conducts tours and educational sessions; keeps community aware and up to date on the care center/campus.
- Formulates and coordinates interdisciplinary discharge plans for residents.
- Assures successful transfer of residents both within the center/campus and to outside agencies.
- Assures leave of absences are processed smoothly.
- Assures all aspects of admissions process of residents is done in compliance with state and federal regulations and GSS guidelines.
- Assesses and develops a plan of care that meets residents' needs.
- Provides or arranges for social services for residents/ family members as appropriate.
- Completes all documents related to social work.
- Receives and shares information; observes and reports residents' conditions to appropriate staff.
- Educates families and residents regarding placement, care and rights.
- Teaches staff on issues related to resident care, rights and behaviors.
- Uses EMR accurately.
- Bachelor's degree in Social Work or a human services field including but not limited to sociology, special education, rehabilitation counseling or psychology.
- Licensure or certification as a social worker in the state where the center/campus is located, if required by State Social Work licensing board.
- Must have excellent communication skills.
The Good Samaritan Society offers an attractive, employee-approved benefits package for qualifying full-time and part-time employees. The variety of benefits include health benefits, a retirement plan, work/life balance benefits, voluntary benefits and much more! To review all of the great benefits and benefit eligibility, visit https//www.good-sam.com/jobs/benefits
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or other protected status. For more information including state-specific protections, please visit https//www.good-sam.com/lp/careers/eeo-and-affirmative-action
Division: SOCIAL SERVICES
Req ID: req52746
id="detrack" defer src="https://d2e48ltfsb5exy.cloudfront.net/p/t.js?i=0,1" data-g="09AB952172BE434CA900D23B91A96496220">
Posting ID: 588052424Posted: 2020-11-19