Natural Leader. Analytical Problem Solver. Clear
Join Staff Management | SMX as our next Account Manager.
In the role of Account Manager, you will be a leader at the center of the action. Critical to maintaining a positive and productive relationship with our client, you will lead our dedicated onsite service team and the associates who make up our daily contingent workforce. Responsible for overall site operations, you will manage annual revenues between $1 million - $5 million, regularly following-up with both end user clients who work with our associates and executive level facility managers to ensure that all strategic goals and objectives are met. As the Account Manager you will apply your outstanding management skills to facility an efficient, safe and productive onsite operation.
Essential Job Functions:
CLIENT RELATIONSHIP MANAGEMENT
Ability to build and maintain strong client relationships. Support positive corporate partnerships through a proven track record of achieving production goals and/or service level agreements.
Interviewing, hiring, orientation, training, scheduling and attendance, shift meeting and safety briefings, promotion and dismissals, achievements and infractions and other general duties as assigned.
Ensuring service team performs all tasks relative to the safety program. Responsible for the development and the implementation of the program.
REPORTING & PAYROLL
Time-keeping, payroll processing, invoicing, risk reporting data, associate performance to ensure short- and long-term goals are reliably met.
Trend analysis, recruiting and financial forecasting to understand trends, optimize efficiency and improve service delivery, accounting seasonal fluctuation occurs.
Lead all recruiting efforts to ensure sufficient, qualified staff levels are consistently met.
· A.A. or equivalent from an accredited two-year college or technical school, or at least one year of related experience.
· Ability to solve complex problems, sometimes involving higher math, to quickly adapt to changes in a fluctuating business environment
· Knowledge of MS Office software: Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Word
· Comfort communicating to various audiences, both orally and in writing
· Strong interpersonal and customer service skills
· Exceptional attention to detail
We're in the business of people, so support and teamwork are important to us. We power some of North America's leading companies by putting people to work in distribution, fulfillment and manufacturing jobs. We'll find you a place where you'll gain experience, knowledge and skills through hands-on learning, where you can succeed and grow, and where your hard work will be recognized.
People of all personalities, backgrounds and talents succeed with us. There's a reason so many of our associates and employees stay with us for a long time. We foster a diverse and inclusive culture where every employee has an opportunity to contribute and grow while meeting the changing needs of the marketplace. We take pride in what we do because what we do matters - to our families, our communities and each other.
TrueBlue was founded on the idea of connecting people and work. We work with businesses to provide the workforce solutions they need to succeed. Publicly traded since 1998, TrueBlue provides a talented workforce of over 600,000 people and partners with more than 100,000 companies around the world through three segments: PeopleReady, PeopleManagement and PeopleScout.
• PeopleReady provides on-demand and skilled labor for retail, manufacturing, warehousing, logistics, energy, construction, hospitality, and ports & terminals industries.
• PeopleManagement (Staff Management, SIMOS, Centerline) provides on-premise contingent staffing and on-premise management in the light-industrial sector and beyond.
• PeopleScout provides high-volume permanent employee (RPO) recruitment process outsourcing and management of outsourced service providers to a global workplace.
TrueBlue continues to broaden its service offerings, reaching more markets, and offering greater technology and innovation to benefit employers, staff and contingent workers.
What we do at TrueBlue is simple - we put people to work and change lives every day.