Sheet Metal Mechanics and Top Helpers
Prepare for the dog days of summer by starting your career with CCS today!
CCS understands and appreciates the value of America’s Skilled Tradespeople. Join us and we’ll team you up with a recruiter dedicated to putting you on the best jobs, for the best pay, with the best contractors
CCS Employee Benefits Include
- Top industry pay and weekly direct deposit
- Milestone Rewards Program
- Long term projects offering a minimum of 40/hrs week
- Unlimited $150 referral bonuses for qualified candidates
- Paycheck advances up to $100
- Paid holidays
- 401k and healthcare options - Free aerial lift/scissor lift cert and/or OSHA 10 course
- Sheet Metal Mechanics should have at least 5 years of commercial sheet metal experience
- Must be able to read blueprints and perform layouts
- Must be able to work unassisted with little to no supervision
- Must be familiar with setting units and running ductwork, and copper brazing experience is a preferred but not required
- Sheet Metal Top Helpers should have at least 2 years of commercial sheet metal experience
- Must be able to take direction and work alongside mechanics
- Must be able to perform trim outs and run square and spiral duct
General Construction Requirements:
- Must provide your own tools and transportation
- Ability to work a minimum of 40 hrs/week
- Abide by all safety rules and regulations
To refer a friend, visit: http://www.staffccs.com/ccs-referral-program/
* Hablamos su idioma *
CCS is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
Some of our positions are subject to a background check for any convictions directly related to its duties and responsibilities. Only job-related convictions will be considered and will not automatically disqualify candidates.
Looking for construction work?
CCS can help.
If you have a trade and need a job, CCS can connect you to employers who need skilled tradesmen. We have construction jobs in Raleigh, Atlanta, Charlotte, Nashville, and beyond. Choose from new and existing construction projects in your area. Search our jobs or contact your local recruiter, and we’ll put you to work, fast.
We staff these trades from journeyman/mechanics to helpers:
Posting ID: 564182971Posted: 2020-08-10