- Full-Time (37.5 Hours/wk)
- Base Pay of $10.00/hour paid weekly plus commission
- Paid training
- Dental and Vision benefits after 30 days of employment
PTO accrual starts Day 1
Duties / Responsibilities:
- Contact businesses or private individuals by telephone in order to solicit sales for goods or services, via automated dialer technology
- Responsible for educating potential customers in client's products using approved scripts in order to persuade potential customer to enroll in client's product
- Obtain customer information such as name, address, and utility account information, and enter enrollment into database.
- Record reactions of prospects contacted.
- Maintain safe and clean working environment by complying with policies, procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Contribute to team effort by meeting and exceeding sales quota.
- Generate between 11 and 16 sales per week
- Set appointments with prospective customers based on schedule
- Maintain computer, telephone and other equipment
- Communicate any problems, concerns or questions to supervisory staff
- Always Communicate respectfully and politely with potential customers
- Assist other team members as needed
- Proficient in English
- Excellent phone manner as well as verbal communication and presentation skills
- Comfortable making cold calls and talking to new people all day
- Persuasive and goal-oriented
- Persistent and results-driven
- Tenacity to handle rejection and continue on with a positive attitude when reaching next potential customer
- Possesses an energetic, professional, and friendly demeanor
- Must be Team oriented, coachable, dependable, strong work ethic with integrity and self-motivated
- Basic computer skills required
- Working knowledge of relevant computer programs (e.g. CRM software, dialer) and telephone systems
- Previous cold calling experience in outbound call center or related sales experience a PLUS
- Able to obtain Florida Telemarketing License (No theft charges of any kind in the previous 5 years)
Posting ID: 578327292Posted: 2021-01-05