- Process and prepare orders for delivery/out for shipments
- Inspect incoming/outgoing products for defects and damages
- Inventory counts and checks
- Counting, labeling and wrapping skids of material
- Must be able to keep fleet vehicles clean and orderly as well as kept up with maintenance schedule
- Deliver material to site in a company vehicle which can include: pickup truck and box truck
- Ability to drive up to a 26-foot box truck
- Ability to operate forklift, hand truck, and pallet jack
- Ability to lift or move heavy products exceeding 75 pounds
- Excellent communication skills and a strong team ethic
- Ability to interact professionally with the office, vendors, and field
- Hourly rate based on experience level.
- Eligible for paid vacation plan upon one year of service.
- Paid holidays.
- Sign-on Bonus.
- New hire referral bonus.
- Participation in company Tri-annual bonuses plan.
- 401k, Participation in Health, Vision, Dental, insurance benefits.
Velocity Telecom is a leading provider of structured cabling and related infrastructure construction for major data and telecommunications companies in the mid-Atlantic region. The company over its 10+ history continues to steadily grow, providing competitive compensation & benefits to its staff.
Posting ID: 573964109Posted: 2020-09-28