Secure our Nation, Ignite your FutureResponsibilities include, but are not limited to:
The Sense and Warn (S&W) Forensics Analyst serves in the operations section of Department of State (DOS) S&W program. Complete staff actions to include tracking performance of Sense and Warn radar sensors against indirect fire (IDF); track operational unit status and provide leadership updates as required; conduct research and provide information to regional manager and DOS leadership; answer critical information requests; coordinate and tracking routine tasks; develop and brief slide presentations; conduct weekly calls with various organizations on IDF forensics issues; prepare high level briefs, fact sheets and reports used to brief the forensics team and other senior leadership personnel; conduct tracking analysis to determine and troubleshoot IDF events to include complete storyboards for analysis of confirmed or missed IDF events; liaise with S&W personnel and Radar Field Service Representatives to ensure synchronization of forensics data collection; standardize dissemination, transfer, reporting, and threat analysis; calculate and produce monthly operational rollups and IDF percentage trackers. Capture lessons learned and other relevant data; assist in data collection training to operators. Position requires exceptional oral and written communication skills and the ability to interact with senior leadership. Position Requirements:
- Minimum of five years job-related experience as a target acquisition radar and indirect fire subject matter expert or eight years of operational experience.
- Former military operations or indirect fire threat assessment using U.S. Army or U.S. Marine Corps ground radar experience in a theater of operations is preferred.
- Proficient understanding of the processes necessary to perform data recording on the Giraffe Agile Multi-Beam and Lightweight Counter Mortar Radar systems. Understanding of Lightweight Counter Rocket and Giraffe AMB Radars.
- Position requires self-motivation and the ability to work effectively under minimal supervision.
- Must demonstrate the ability to interact with all levels of an organization in a professional, diplomatic, and tactful manner.
- Must demonstrate a good attitude and ability to work as a member of a cohesive team.
- Must be able to multi-task efficiently, work in a fast paced environment on multiple projects, and have strong attention to detail.
- Must possess excellent writing and verbal skills.
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Windows operating systems and office automation software (e.g., Microsoft Office, SharePoint).
This position is deployed up to 90% of the calendar year in high-threat areas, in multiple locations (not one specific area). Domestic travel may be required for training and program coordination. May be required to spend several months in the Washington D.C. metro area for training and S&W support duties prior to departure to assigned overseas work location. Must also be willing to serve in positions worldwide, which may include domestic assignments. Overseas locations may be located in high-risk environments.
Must be able to obtain Department of State Class 1 Medical Clearance. Security Requirements
: Must have a current US Government SECRET Personnel Security Clearance. Must be eligible for and able to obtain and maintain required Security Clearance/access approvals. A TOP SECRET Personnel Security Clearance may be required to meet changing requirements.
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Wartime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation please click firstname.lastname@example.org and provide your name and contact information.