Provides ground support and customer service for crew members andtheir passengers.
- Comply with Company policies and procedures related to customerservice standards, ramp, safety and security procedures.
- Marshal incoming and departing general aviation aircraft inaccordance with Company standards.
- Identify crewmembers, passengers, visitors and vendors inaccordance with the Company's security procedures.
- Communicate with customers via telephone, fax, face to face,e-mail, ConciAir system or Unicom/air to ground radio.
- Ensure all departing aircraft have all requested amenities such ascatering, coffee, ice and newspaper.
- Resolve customer requests, questions and concerns regarding theCompany's services or products.
- Transport customers by vehicle to and from airport terminal andlocal hotels as needed.
- Escort crew and passengers to and from aircraft.
- Assist customers with loading and unloading baggage as needed.
- Assist with taking fuel orders, catering and ground transportationas needed.
- Assist crew or passengers with directions or recommendations forfood, lodging, etc.
- Assist crew with cleaning of aircraft, removal of garbage andvacuum carpets.
- Perform Signature Gold Cap Service if requested by customer.
- Contact customers by verbal or written communications thankingthem for using Signature Flight Support.
- Maintain and stock amenities in customer areas and ensure thatlobby and restroom are clean and free of debris.
- Assist Line Service Technicians and Customer ServiceRepresentatives as needed.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
The following functions may be performed in variable weather andenvironmental conditions such as jet engine fumes, dust or jet enginenoise. Must have ability to:
- Regularly stand, walk, use hands to finger, handle or feel; reachwith hands and arms; and talk or hear.
- Occasionally lift and/or move up to 40 pounds.
- Read, write and fluently speak and understand the Englishlanguage.
- Communicate clearly with peers, internal and external customers.
- Read and interpret documents such as safety rules and proceduremanuals.
- Apply concepts of basic math to calculate figures and amounts suchas discounts, percentages, area and volume.
- Write routine reports and correspondence.
- Drive vehicles in areas congested with aircraft, moving andstationary vehicles and equipment requiring the ability to identify anddistinguish colors, judge distances and spatial relationships.
- Solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concretevariables in situations where only limited standardization exists.
- Handle and prioritize multiple projects concurrently.
- Wear uniform and insignia as prescribed by the Company.
- Report to work in a regular and timely basis.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential job function satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential job functions.
- High School diploma or GED
- Prior customer service experience preferred.
- Strong interpersonal, oral and written communication skills.
- Must possess a valid state driver's license.
An Equal Opportunity Employer including Disability/Vets
Posting ID: 600408026Posted: 2021-01-18