Home Instead Senior Care is looking for caring and compassionate CAREGivers to become a part of our team and join our mission of enhancing the lives of aging adults throughout our community. Home Instead Senior Care provides a variety of non-medical services that allow seniors to remain in their home and meet the challenges of aging with dignity, care and compassion.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Companionship and conversation
- Light housekeeping tasks and meal preparation
- Medication and appointment reminders
- Assistance with grooming and bathing
- Assistance with toileting and incontinence issues
- Alzheimer's Care
- Must be 21 years of age or older to apply
*Skills training provided by Home Instead Senior Care to become a Home Health Aide
*Training is provided by Home Instead Senior Care's RN*
Requirements to be a CAREGiver:Ability to treat and care for seniors and their property with dignity and respect
- Ability to communicate with clients in a friendly and congenial manner
- Complete a criminal background check, DMV check and drug screen
- Possess a valid driver's license and valid auto insurance
- 6 months minimum Professional or Private Caregiving
- 20-40 hours a week of availability
We have a variety of shifts available with competitive pay starting between $10.50 to $11.00 an hour with benefits
. Find out more about this fulfilling career opportunity at www.homeinsteadtally.com.
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.
Posting ID: 600244964Posted: 2021-01-17