POSITION: Marketing / Business Development Manager (remote to start)
LOCATION: New York, New York
COMPENSATION: Base salary up to $125,000 plus performance-based bonus
BENEFITS: Generous vacation package, retirement plus match, Medical, Vision and Dental Coverage, Life and AD&D Insurance, Flexible Spending Accounts, and more!
Seeking a highly motivated and engaging Marketing & Business Development professional to develop and execute strategic plans to generate brand recognition, thought leadership campaigns and new business leads. Reporting to the Director of Marketing & Business Development.
- Design and implement go-to-market strategies and identify business development opportunities
- Draft pitch material, RFP’s and key presentation materials for internal and external stakeholders
- Utilize Monitor Suite, Capital IQ, LexisNexus, Bloomberg, Westlaw, Thomson Reuters, Preqin and other resources to conduct competitive intelligence research and analysis
- Spearhead annual award, directory, ranking and survey submissions for Chambers, Law360, Legal500, etc.
- Engage with key external stakeholders for research, conference or thought leadership engagement opportunitiesOversee marketing events internally and externally from planning, execution day of and post-event evaluations; project management skills required.
- Manage digital marketing and social media campaigns, posts and content; utilize email marketing software
- Assist internal technology department with updating marketing and business development pages
- Maintain matter database - practice area, biographies, press releases, presentations, knowledge management.
- Draft press releases, journal articles and news items for multiple key outlets. Identify media opportunities in collaboration with PR agency and firms communications team
- 8+ years of legal business development / marketing experience
- Bachelor's degree required
- Microsoft Office Suite and Adobe Creative Suite
- Basic HTML preferred
- Experience with Monitor Suite, Capital IQ, LexisNexus, Bloomberg, Westlaw, Thomson Reuters, Preqin preferred
- Ability to prioritize, organize and meet multiple projects deadlines at one time
- Motivated, energetic and persuasive
- Excellent interpersonal skills and demonstrates good judgement in communication
- Works well under pressure and in a collaborative environment
- Analytical thinker and problem solver
- Effective researcher with great attention to detail in legal proofreading and editing
For additional business development and marketing jobs in law firms visit: https://tripointsearch.com/jobs/category/business-development/
For additional legal jobs in New York City, visit: https://tripointsearch.com/candidates/
Noted for a firm culture that offers a history of stability and career growth.
Posting ID: 600114596Posted: 2021-01-16