Ubiquiti Inc. is looking for a Warehouse Associate to join our team in Draper, UT. This position works on the warehouse floor, processing webstore orders by picking and filling boxes/containers. He/she will send and accept shipments while keeping the warehouse clean and safe at all times.
The ideal candidate has experience working in an environment that can be cold and hot during different seasons. This person will need to be able to work safely and quickly, standing for long periods while fulfilling orders.
The starting pay rate is $17.00 per hour.
Tasks & Duties
- Pick orders through our warehouse management software using an iPad and scanner.
- Maintains housekeeping and cleanliness and follows procedures for a safe work environment.
- Material Handling - With proper training and licensing, may move merchandise among warehouse locations using authorized material handling equipment
- Sorting and Packing - Sort merchandise into order groupings and/or pack merchandise orders manually or with automated equipment using proper containers, cartons, or packaging for shipment. Apply designated labels. Visually inspect product for quality and presentation to customer
- Order filling - Fill retail and/or direct customer orders by inspecting merchandise and matching merchandise to order. Pull merchandise from designated stock locations
- Stocking and Replenishment - Transfer and stock merchandise to and among proper warehouse locations to ensure availability of items for fulfillment
- Operate adequate merchandise management tools (for example, forklift).
- Enter data in inventory and logistics software programs.
- Ability to work on feet for 8 hours and carry loads up to 60 pounds.
- Previous experience working in a warehouse environment.
- Ability to pull a cart weighing up to 80 lbs.
- Self-motivated with ability to work safely with limited supervision.
- Detail orientated, accuracy in unit selection.
- Ability to use hands to finger, handle or feel, reach with hands and arms and talk or hear.
- Ability to regularly lift and/or move objects 10-50lbs occasionally lift and/or move objects that weigh more than 100 lbs.
- Ability to frequently stand, walk, stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl.
- Ability to occasionally sit and climb or balance.
- Ability to use a computer.
- Compute basic math problems.
- Specific vision abilities required for this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust and focus.
- Able to pass a background check.
- Able to work in the US.
What We Offer
- Health, vision, dental, life, and disability insurance.
- 401(k) with a company match.
- Overtime available.
Powered by JazzHR
Posting ID: 593324810Posted: 2021-01-17