As a Service Professional working for MOLLY MAID, you are a key member of our team. We provide quality cleanings to all of our customers, residential and commercial, by exemplifying our code of values of; family, respect and courtesy. If you are self-motivated, dependable, and have a great attitude give MOLLY MAID a call (703-631-9345). Specific Responsibilities
- Perform professional residential cleaning services including mopping, vacuuming, dusting, sanitizing, wipe downs and other final touches
- Communicate with customers and staff in a professional and courteous manner
- Contribute to a positive work climate with a pleasant attitude
- Contribute to the overall team effort including being in uniform, dependable and on time
- Have respect and understanding for co-workers and customers
- Valid Driver's License
- Positive Attitude
- Team player who can work independently
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Be able to pass a background check
- We service clients in: Fairfax County, Prince William County and Fauquier County
We are actively interviewing for this position - Apply today and our hiring manager will follow-up!MOLLY MAID of Western Fairfax County(703) 631-9345
- Earn 5 days of paid time off
- Earn 5 days of unpaid leave
- Flexible schedule: Monday-Friday 7:30am-4:30pm. NO NIGHTS. Weekend Work Available
- Get paid to work with a friend through our refer a friend program
- This is a commission-based position where the quality of your work determines your pay
- Our teams earn between: $400.00 to $600.00 plus (weekly depending on your; position and route schedule)
Molly Maid's Promise to You
This is a family job like no other. By joining the team of an independently owned and operated Molly Maid franchise, you'll be part of the Molly Maid family. And you'll be part of all the families whose houses you'll help hold together. Whose kids you'll see grow up. With generous pay, a family-friendly schedule, and access to a franchisee supplied vehicle, this is a job that'll love you back.
Molly Maid Jobs
We pride ourselves on making a difference in our customers' lives by providing high-quality home cleaning services from a name you can trust. We've been cleaning homes for over 30 years and know that our focus on great customer service and taking care of our employees will always be our priority.
Our employee-focused culture is the heart of our organization and we love to recognize our independently owned and operated franchisees' employees for their hard work through the Excellence in Action Award and All Star Hall of Fame. Recognizing individual achievement is so important to our entire Molly Maid system. Learn more about the jobs for which our independently owned and operated franchisees are hiring.
Ms. Molly Foundation
Come join a brand who cares and gives back to our community. Molly Maid LLC and many of its franchisees support victims of domestic violence through the Ms. Molly Foundation, a 501c3 charitable organization founded in 1996. The Ms. Molly Foundation was formed by Molly Maid Founders David and Karen McKinnon because one in four women are victims of domestic violence in their lifetime. While millions of victims report this crime, there are many others who are just too afraid their situation is beyond anyone's help. The Ms. Molly Foundation empowers communities by raising awareness and financial support to help shelters and agencies stop the cycle of violence in the home and gives victims of domestic violence a second chance at happiness. Learn More about the Ms. Molly Foundation. NoticeMolly Maid LLC is the franchisor of the Molly Maid franchised system. Each Molly Maid franchised location is independently-owned and operated by an independent franchisee performing services. As a service to its independent franchisees, Molly Maid LLC lists employment opportunities available throughout the franchised network so those employment opportunities may be conveniently found by interested parties at one central location for brand management purposes only. Molly Maid LLC is NOT the employer seeking help. The only employer is the independent franchisee who has listed its available positions on this website.*AcknowledgementI acknowledge that each independent Molly Maid franchisee hires and determines the terms and conditions of employment for its own employees. Any employment benefits, compensation and employment practices vary by location. Neither Molly Maid LLC ("Franchisor") nor its affiliates have the power to: (1) hire, fire or modify the employment condition of franchisee's employees; (2) supervise and control franchisee's employee work schedule or conditions of employment; (3) determine the rate and method of payment; or (4) accept, review or maintain franchisee employment records. Molly Maid LLC is NOT the employer and/or joint employer for: (i) any of the job opportunities listed on this website; (ii) any of the independent franchisees; and, (iii) any of the employees of the independent franchisees.
Posting ID: 548119336Posted: 2020-07-14