The Leasing Agent will be responsible for working with the Property Manager and property staff to attaining occupancy goals, the highest possible rental income and the lowest possible project expenses. Qualified candidates will demonstrate a proven positive attitude, basic marketing abilities, outstanding leasing and sales skills. Work priorities include the ability to organize administrative requirements, multi-task, communicate effectively, and lead by example.
As a Sales and Leasing Agent, your day starts out with your customer service attention to ensure that the property is in showcase condition. Combining the best of inside sales and outside sales, you engage with prospective residents by greeting them face to face, responding to on-line and phone inquiries or showing units. In this role, your focus is to connect with each individual and build a sincere relationship matching their needs with UDistrict's offerings.
- Answer prospective residents' questions including pricing and showing apartment communities
- Prepare leasing agreements
- Follow up on prospects and leads
- Coordinate marketing efforts by ensuring signage is correctly placed and online ads are accurate and appropriately positioned
- Maintain prospect records using Entrata
- Collaborate with your colleagues, including Community and Assistant Community Managers and Service Team members to exchange information ensuring exceptional customer service is provided
- Assist with planning and executing resident functions.
- Perform additional duties as assigned.
- Previous experience delivering exceptional customer service including a track record of leasing or sales preferred
- Experience operating computer systems, specifically Entrata preferred
- College / post-secondary education preferred
- Willingness to work weekends (Required)
- Reliable personal transportation
- Demonstrated proficiency in Outlook, Excel, Word, and internet
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Full Time employees are eligible to participate in their choice of medical, dental and vision plans through the organization
- Significant Rental Discounts
- Generous leasing commissions
- 401k plan
- Paid Time Off
Drug testing and background checks are an employment requirement following the acceptance of job offer.
UDistrict Square Apartments are a collection of three apartment buildings just steps from the University of Washington in the heart of Seattle. Our prime location and fantastic amenities make UDistrict Square the top choice for students and professionals alike. With shops, restaurants, and nightlife within walking distance, your search is over for your new apartment home. Come in today and see why UDistrict Square is the University District’s premier apartment collection!
Wilsonian is a unique and elegant 7-story midrise apartment building located in the heart of Seattle's vibrant University District, merely 2 blocks away from the University of Washington! Built in 1923, and opened originally as a five-star hotel, the Wilsonian now offers a mix of newly renovated Studios, One Bedrooms, and Two Bedroom apartments that feature classic architecture, luxurious details, and so much more!
Lothlorien is a 7-story mixed-use building, 1 1⁄2 blocks from the University of Washington campus. The architecturally award-winning Lothlorien apartments feature premium amenities and are located on University Way (the “Ave”). Lothlorien is luxury with a view!
Rivendell is a community of 1 and 2 bedrooms that you can truly call your home away from home at UW. Each unit comes standard with 10ft ceilings, washer & dryer, dishwasher, garbage disposal, walk-in closets, and a private balcony/patio. A rare find in the UDistrict, Rivendell has its own gated parking garage. Living in the center of it all has never been more convenient!
Posting ID: 600941929Posted: 2021-01-26