***MUST HAVE A SECRET (OR ABOVE) SECURITY CLEARANCE***
Army UC Tier 2 Office 365 Support Specialist
The Army UC Tier 2 Office 365 Support Specialist should be able to apply advanced technical skills and knowledge to collect needed information to resolve issues.
Office 365 applications that will be supported are Exchange Online, Skype for Business, OneDrive Sync, Office Online, OneNote, Outlook WebApp, Outlook Client, Skype for Business Client, and Office Suite.
A strong understanding of these products is a must. Prior experience in supporting an O365 environment is required.
Provide Tier 2 support to Army Enterprise Service Desk (AESD), monitor the Office 365 tenants Monitor and test performance for potential bottlenecks, identify possible solutions, and work with Tier 3 counterparts to resolve issues Address client connectivity, client software distribution, and mobile installation issues.
Develop and document best practices for supporting the Office 365 application and assist with developing appropriate support model
Maintain current knowledge of relevant technologies as assigned
Provide advice and training to peers on various Office 365 applications Write and maintain custom scripts (PowerShell) to remediate issues to support users
Manage the O365 Knowledge base content Manage email distributions. This includes keeping content in the email templates current so that large mailings can be sent quickly when needed
Regularly update intranet content as new features appear
Announce the arrival of new features and describe how to use them in ways that all users can understand
Aligns proper tenant licenses to users' needs
Provides training sessions covering O365 tools and best practices Is key in managing the content, tips & Tricks and answering
Facilitates the client with their Office 365 migration
Set up administrator and service accounts, install system wide software
Mandatory Skills & Experience:
• U.S Citizen with DoD Secret clearance or above
• Information Assurance Technical (IAT) Level of II or above
• 2+ years’ experience in any one or combination of O365, Active Directory or other cloud based system, and troubleshooting experience
• Passionate about delivering the ultimate customer experience
• Demonstrated professionalism in resolving customer issues
• Success at working in a team environment where a customer obsessive culture is paramount
• Demonstrated problem-solving skills including: identification of issues, obstacles and opportunities and development and implementation of effective solutions
• Demonstrated ability to think on your feet and take a methodical approach to troubleshooting.
• Commitment to meet and exceed individual and team KPIs
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Understanding of O365 Suite and environment
• Understanding of O365 capabilities, plans, service descriptions and features
• Experience with desktop administration
• Experience with remote desktop support
• Knowledge of concepts and best practices relative to call center methodologies
• Excellent knowledge and troubleshooting experience in support of legacy Microsoft Office Suites (Outlook, Word, Excel, OneNote, PowerPoint, Visio, OneDrive for Business, etc.)
Microsoft SQL Server Management Experience with the following troubleshooting scenarios
• O365 set up from start to finish
• Office Suite installation and Activation
• OneDrive synchronization application troubleshooting
• Outlook configuration using POP, IMAP or Autodiscover service
• Mail flow configuration and troubleshooting