Pro-Type Industries is currently seeking an Advanced CNC Programmer and Machinist with extensive knowledge of Mastercam and able to program and operate 3, 4, 5 axis machines. Pro-Type is a low run high mix precision job shop serving the American military, aerospace and technology communities. Complex programming at high accuracy and efficiency is crucial.
Basic Job Duties:
- Review engineering files to generate Mastercam programs for various CNC mills and lathes
- Produce precision product on average ±.001" but on occasion up to ±.0003 tolerance
- Manage personal workflow to ensure programs are ready for the next available mill
- Daily interaction with Foreman and Operators
- Mastercam Proficiency
- +5 years of CNC machining experience
- Intimate knowledge of GD&T
- Able to program and operate 3,4,5 axis CNC mills, y-axis lathes, manual mills/lathes, and surface grinders.
- Solidworks Experience
- Faro Arm experience for in-process inspections
- +7 years of experience
If you believe that you are a viable candidate for this position please click the "Apply Now" button below!
Pro-Type has been a family owned and operated precision metal fabricator in Sterling, VA for the last 5 decades. Our facilities boast some of the newest state of the art metal working equipment from 6000W CNC Fibre lasers to 5-axis CNC mills, 10ft 130 ton CNC press brakes to FARO laser scanning inspection arms. We provide custom metal work for military, federal, aerospace, and electronics industries. Most importantly we pride ourselves on taking care of our team, our average employee has over 17 years with our company and receives regular on-going training in their field.
If you are a trained machinist, sheet metal mechanic, welder, painter, or have a strong drive and great mechanical aptitude please contact us with your resume. We are always looking to add new talent to our team!
Posting ID: 593400761Posted: 2021-01-15