Please Contact your Umbrella Driver Recruiter Joseph Torres at 705-750-9500 ext 867 and email at firstname.lastname@example.org
As an owner operator, you understand that to stay profitable, you have to stay moving. That's why having access to one of America's largest freight bases matters. This contracting opportunity consists of primarily over-the-road routes that require an operator to be out for two to three weeks at a time
- Valid Class A CDL
- We are seeking truck drivers that have a safe and clean record
- Drivers must have at least 3 months of Class A Driving Experience
RESPONSIBILITIES & JOB DETAILS
Full Time/Part Time: Full Time
Home Time: 14 days on, 2 days off
This over the road position that operates east of I-35
- Percentage of load revenue paid on all loaded miles (varies by location)
- 100% pass-through of shipper's fuel surcharge
- Flexible fuel surcharge, paid on loaded miles - adjusted weekly & based on DOE average.
- Load board option giving you the freedom to choose and the ability to book loads online
- Move 98% no-touch freight
- Operate primarily within a 28-state network east of I-35
- Pets & Passengers are permitted
- Company-issued toll cards and EZ pass
- Scale reimbursement
- Get home every two weeks and enjoy annual average gross revenue projected at $165,000 or more.
- $5,000 contracting incentive available for a limited time!
We can also connect independent owner operators with a voluntary third-party health program offering single or family coverage at affordable group rates.
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- 401(k) savings plan with company match
- Paid time off
Powered by JazzHR
Posting ID: 594066193Posted: 2021-01-21