Microsoft is on a mission to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more. Our culture is centered on embracing a growth mindset, a theme of inspiring excellence, and encouraging teams and leaders to bring their best each day. Growth mindset encourages each of us to lean in and learn what matters most to our customers, to create the foundational knowledge that enables us to make customer-first decisions in everything we do. In doing so, we create life-changing innovations that impact billions of lives around the world. You can help us achieve our mission. Microsoft Federal Microsoft Federal delivers a single unified organization centered around our customer: All critical customer functions are brought under the same organizational umbrella. Bringing together the breadth and depth in our space with a razor sharp focus on serving the U.S. Government. Our federal customers ' expectations of how to contract, interact, and partner with us are changing, and they need to evolve at the pace of the private sector. Launching a nimble, empowered organization with comprehensive resources allows us to work hand in hand with our customers to accelerate their technology innovation, whether through R&D or through direct contracting. Microsoft Federal serves the U.S. Government (USG), allowing Microsoft to support the growing government business. The organization supports the capabilities and requirements to service USG through direct sales, contracting, and billing with the USG. Microsoft Federal entity will meet obligations of manage contracts with the USG through six business teams and three enablement teams. We are committed to empowering our teams , building upon our strategic investments, and delivering the technology to achieve federal missions. As our federal customers pursue their work, from defending the nation, to serving its citizens in challenging times, they look to Microsoft to help them innovate, and they expect end-to-end engagement tailored to their needs. Microsoft has been committed to and continues to heavily invest in supporting our Federal Government. Microsoft Federal offers our full spectrum of products and services, including hardware, software, online products, and consulting and services. Join us and be one who helps to empower the US government! That's incredible reach . When you combine that with your own inspiration , plus the freedom and support to make your ideas happen, you can make a huge impact. Microsoft aspires to help our customers achieve their secure digital transformation, leveraging the power of Microsoft Cloud security solutions and support offerings. To this end, Microsoft invests in a dedicated Customer Success Security team that will help Microsoft customers successfully realize their business outcomes, achieve compliance, and implement a secure environment. Azure is the most comprehensive, innovative, flexible, and Secure cloud platform today. Microsoft is hiring security professionals to drive customer cloud security adoption within the most important organizations in Government. To learn more about Microsoft's mission, please visit:
https://careers.microsoft.com/mission-culture Check out all of our products:
http://www.microsoft.com/en-us Learn more about Microsoft Security:
https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/security/business The ideal candidate will have experience in customer-facing roles and success leading deep technical architecture discussions with senior customer executives, Enterprise Architects, IT Management and Developers. Responsibilities We are looking for highly motivated and passionate Cloud Identity Solution Architects to drive highly regulated customer initiatives on the Microsoft Azure Platform in collaboration with customers and the Microsoft field in the Enterprise accounts segment of our business. This is a customer-facing role, owning an overall technical relationship between the customer and the Azure Secure Platform. You will own the Identity Security customer engagements, including architectural design sessions, specific implementation projects, and/or MVPs. The ideal candidate will have experience in customer-facing roles and success, leading in-depth technical architecture discussions with customer executives, Enterprise Architects, Enterprise Architects, IT Management, and Developers to drive Azure Cloud secure adoption. Key responsibilities include: * Leverage your skills and technical knowledge to help customers realize business value and increase their security posture as they enable a zero-trust model of being able to access any app and service from anywhere in a secure and governed way.
* Use technical knowledge and understanding of customer IT and business priorities to create an identity and access roadmap that meets the customer's needs and requirements, including, but not limited to, Zero Trust, secure and enable hybrid cloud deployment, access and SSO to SaaS applications, adaptive and risk-based authentication, identity governance and reporting, and privilege access management. * Drive workshops, document and communicate complex architecture diagrams and sequenced, deployment plans for: * Enterprise Directory Services
* Integration across on-premises and cloud
* Workforce and External Identities
* Access Management
* Adaptive Authentication and Credential Management
* Authorization and Access Policy Management
* Application Management
* Cloud Infrastructure Management
* Identity Lifecycle Governance
* Entitlement Management
* Access Reviews and Attestation Management
* Privileged Access
* Logs and Reporting
* Threat Protection
* Risk Based Access Through AI and Machine Learning.
* Assess customers' knowledge of Azure Active Directory and overall modern identity and access management readiness to support customers through a structured learning plan and ensue its delivery.
* Ensure all solutions and architectures exhibit high levels of performance, security, scalability, maintainability, and appropriate reusability and reliability upon deployment. * Create technical content to support customers use of Azure Active Directory and Microsoft Security to capture and share best practices.
* Lead technical presentations, demonstrations, workshops, architecture design sessions, and communicate successfully across business and IT decision makers.
* Be the voice of the customer. Partner with the Cybersecurity Group and Engineering to uncover and prioritize improvements and enhancements to Azure Active Directory and Microsoft Security solutions.
* Help identify and remove technical, architecture, and competitive blockers.
* Act as a Subject Matter Expert for Security, evangelize its capabilities and value with customers, partners, and external communities.
* Maintain technical skills and knowledge of market Security trends and competitive insights; collaborate and share with the technical community Qualifications Professional: * Relationship Building. Proven track record of building deep technical relationships with security executives in large or highly strategic accounts. Experience in managing various stakeholder relationships to get consensus on security solutions/projects. Required * Good business acumen to quickly understand the customer's industry regulations, necessary security controls, and business necessities to have relevant discussions with decision-makers. * Problem Solving. Ability to solve customer security, compliance, and data protection problems through cloud technologies. Required * Collaboration and Communication. Acknowledged for driving decisions collaboratively, resolving conflicts and ensuring follow through with exceptional verbal and written communication skills. Ability to orchestrate, lead, and influence virtual teams, ensuring successful implementation of customer projects. Presentation skills with a high degree of comfort with both large and small audiences (Senior Executives, Security teams, Security admins, DevSecOps, Cloud Security architect teams) Required Technical: * Enterprise-scale technical experience with Identity and Security cloud/hybrid infrastructures, architecture designs, migrations, and technology management. required * Experience and understanding of large-scale application portfolios in enterprise-wide environments (including migration of on-premises Identities to the cloud) required * Subject matter expertise in one or more of the following: * Deep domain expertise of cloud infrastructure solutions (Identity and Security) required
* Deep domain expertise in:
* Cloud application development solutions (e.g. PaaS, Serverless, API Management);
* Web application server technologies, cloud application design, software architecture and practices; (design/development/deployment, Agile, SCRUM, ALM)
* Experience using integrated development environments (e.g. Visual Studio, Visual Studio Code, Eclipse, XCode, WebSphere) targeting Android, iOS, Linux, Windows, public clouds (i.e. Azure, AWS) required
* The technical aptitude and experience to learn new cloud security technologies and understand relevant cloud security market trends.
* Experience in DevSecOps projects and Infra as code, secure as code strategy implementation.
* Competitive Landscape: Knowledge of cloud security platforms.
* Partners: Understanding of partner ecosystems and the ability to leverage partner solutions to solve customer need. Preferred Education: * Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering, or related field preferred. * Certification in one or more of the following technologies preferred: * Cloud Security, OCSP, GIAC Certifications, CISSP, CCSP Network Security, Penetration Testing, Incident Response. Experience
5+ years of success in consultative/complex technical security and compliance sales and deployment projects, architecture, design, implementation, and/or support of highly distributed applications. The successful candidate must be a U.S. Citizen. Citiz